SpongeBob Squarepants

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
WOW. I'm so surprised that there aren't any Spongebob topics on TT, other than this one here!

Does anyone like SpongeBob? This topic is all about the famous cartoon starring a yellow sea sponge that lives in a pineapple under the ocean. Let's all sing the SpongeBob Squarepants theme song!

Oooooooooo...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob Squarepants!

Obsorbant and yellow and porous as he! SpongeBob Squarepants!

If nautical nonsense be something you wish... SpongeBob Squarepants!

Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! SpongeBob Squarepants!

Ready?

SpongeBob Squarepants!

SpongeBob Squarepants!

SpongeBob Squarepants!

SpongeBoooob Squarepaaaaants!!! Hahaha!

~Rainbow-Monkey :mimitchi:

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!

Im guilty as charged im ready im ready im ready patrick acts so stupid haha!!!

I LOVE THAT SHOW

Haha. I love the Campfire Song Song and the FUN song

F is for friends who do stuff together

You is for u and me

N is for nywhere and nytime at all

Down here in the deep blue sea!!!!!!!!!!

F is fire that burns down the whole town

U's for uranium....bombs!

N is for no survivours....

WHEN YOU...........

F is for frolic, through all the flowers

U is for ucalaly

N is for nose picking sharing gum and sand licking

Here with ma best buddyyyyy

Yes. I just typed all that. No copy+pasting. I'm so sad

Last edited by a moderator:
^CAMPFIRE SONG SONG!!!! I sung that the whole time when we moved. When we were in Nova Scotia, I sung it from Halifax to New Glasgow. Then my mum told me to shut up.

C A M P F I R E S O N G song.

If you don't think we can sing it faster,

then you're wrong.

C A M P F I R E S O N G song.

ect.....

Epical song, much?

You know? I loved that show. It was what I woke up to, and went to bed to. I know all the songs, and I know all the characters. I love the first and middle seasons, but these new ones are awful. -_-

Spongebob trying to get tan to get into a party. No. Spongebob normally wouldn't care and make his own party with Patrick.

A WHOLE episode dedicated to Patrick's morning. Yawn.

Spongebob getting a black eye and lying about how he got it.

It's not Spongebob. And it pains me to say that he's lost a very big fan, here.

Does any one else notice this?

^Yes.

The one where they (SpongeBob and Patrick) nearly ate eachother was funny, but the more you watch it, it seems like a joke.

^ Yeah. Now DON'T get me wrong. I'm still a fan of the middle episodes. Boating School, Krusty Krab Training Video, F.U.N., I still love those. But I hate the new ones. Too bad Nickelodeon keeps playing the new ones.

Yes. I completely understand.

Watch the difference:

Camping in their yard- Epical.

Atlantis- Funny

Seahorse- Meh

Who Bob what pants: ...........

understand? The quality is dipping dramaticly.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I never saw WhoBob WhatPants. Or the surfing thing... Spongebob vs. The Big One. Never saw it.

I did think Atlantis Squarepantis was funny, but it ended sad. Alot of the new episodes end with someone else's pain...

And the new ones can also get... gross. Like too detailed or something. xD Like the close-up of Spongebob's black eye. Yuckeh.

Some things in the show can be pretty inappropriate, but only middle ages kids notice that. xD

I stopped watching it as much now...

Some things in the show can be pretty inappropriate, but only middle ages kids notice that. xDI stopped watching it as much now...
I suppose they do put things in there that would kinda go over little kids heads.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I never saw WhoBob WhatPants. Or the surfing thing... Spongebob vs. The Big One. Never saw it.
I did think Atlantis Squarepantis was funny, but it ended sad. Alot of the new episodes end with someone else's pain...

And the new ones can also get... gross. Like too detailed or something. xD Like the close-up of Spongebob's black eye.  Yuckeh.
Yeah. Some of the new episodes are a little bit.....gory and gross...Like when Squdward's toe nail got crushed and removed by when Spongebob accidently dropped the sofa on Squidward's toenail....I almost barfed....But I still am a Spongebob fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh my gosh. That was disgusting. x____x

And the splinter one? Please. If you have a weak stomach. Don't watch it. I actually had to leave.

It hurts. D: I used to love it.

The one episode I really hate is the skin tanning party. It's practically encouraging little kids to get out there and tan untill their as dark as a roast. It's real disgusting.

Seriously, it's been ten years. I think it's time to "put" the sponge down.

Latest posts

Back