Anyone Play Drums?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roar The Tiger

Reaction score
Does anyone play drums? I do, and it's mega fun. (Way more fun than guitar in my opinion).

Or does anyone like listening to drumming?

I would've put this in "What We Play" but.. No one goes in there, its like 1 post a day.

I play drums. I've been playing for about four or five years and I love them. They're my favorite instrument of all the ones that I play.

I LOVE PLAYING DRUMS.

It's awesome and I love it more than guitar or anything :)

I have been playing for about 2 years. I can show you a video if you want....

I love drums, but I never get much of a chance to play them! I don't have a kit. :[ I do play sometimes in music class, but I'm not professional!

I'm more of a bass/guitar player. Though I admire those who can play drums. Some people just can't hold a beat to save their life.

I got lucky because mine were given to me.

The Crashes are the most expensive thing on the kit.. Probably around $200 each.

Dang.... I got my drumset for cheap so it's not the best, but it's good and I still love it. It was like $400, I know a place to get quality stuff cheap though.

Mines quite old.. Im looking at buying a new one. But It doesn't really matter how old a kit is, its how you play it.

I might record a few videos at some point.

I've been looking at buying some more Toms for my kit.. Cant find anywhere to buy more though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh :pochitchi:

My drumset has:

Three toms, one snare, one bass drum, one cymbal and one high hat :pochitchi:

But I need another cymbal. Preferrably a ride cymbal.

Ride cymbals are pretty cheap. I recommend one thats atleast $150.

www.drumshop.co.uk has a good range, I use it to see what there is, not to buy stuff.

Latest posts

Back