OMG! SPOT AND MOCHA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchi529

Reaction score
Ok, I DID NOT believe this until now, but I just saw a Mocha and Spot in one of the bands in music city!!! I can not believe this, because I tried to log in one myself and it did not work. If you do not believe me, Here it is!! Somebody please tell me how to get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, isn't it?! And, I just saw a single Mocha in the concert. And, at first I thought they were just allowing them now, but I JUST tried it and it didn't work!

OMG your right kuromametchi.hey wait a minuite that dreamitchi in that band is OSU MESU 21 I remember osu mesu giving tips onfamilitchi blogspot! in music city tips 2

his ID is OM0121 the same one as the one over there that means he knows or he is spot and mocha..why not ask him

maybe he could tell us (I AM JEALOUS HOW COME THEY COULD GET MOCHA AND SPOT)

and he also got dremitchi in music at music star!!!!!!

I'll ask him and you should ask him too but if you dont know what catagory he's in just read the post's I'll be making

SEE YA!!!!!!!!! c:

........DOES ANYBODY KNOW WITCH CHATING WEBSITE OSU MESU 21 IS USING HOPEFULLY HE'S IN TAMATALK. HOPEFULLY OKAY IM NOT SURE YET

IF ANYBODY READS THIS MESSAGE AND KNOWS OSU MESU 21 PLEASE ASK HIM TO GIVE US THE CODE AND GUESS WHAT HE IS SPOT AND MOCHA!!!

AND HE'S FAMILITCHI BLOGSPOTS'S ADMIN SO THERES A 60%CHANCE HE'LL

TELL US BUT IT MIGHT BE SPECIAL SO FOR THE ANSWER NO 20% BECOMES 40% SO PLEASE I DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO HIM SO IF ANY OF YOU KNOW OM0121 THEN PLEASE ASK HIM!!!

NOTE:IM NOT BEING RUDE BY TYPING IM JUST HESITATING....OKAY JUST CALM DOWN JACSKULL NOTHING PERSONAL HERE...JUST RELAX....HOPEFULLY I WONT HESITATE BUT ITS WEIRD AND I WANT TO PLAY AS MOCHA............

:angry: :angry: :angry: :huh: :blink: :blink: :blink:

IM ON HIS TAIL SHE'S IN MIMITCHI.COM SO FAR IM READING WHAT SHE'S POSTING AND GUESS WHAT NONE OF THEM ARE ABOUT LOGING IN AS MOCHA AND SPOT I THINK ITS A CHEAT MAYBE SHE'S KEEPING IT A SECRET FOR PERSONAL REASONS BUT WHO KNOWS......

I have a plan lets make a plan.....a evil plan I already have one but if we start it we shall finish it so if you want to hear my devious plan then pm me and i'll pm you my devious plan mwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha/U]mwahahahahaha c'mon laugh with me!mwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahehehe

[upsidedown]oh yeah i think i'll dance.......bird,bird,bird the bird is the word......(random dancing)....at least know one couldsee me[upsidedown

NOTE:IF THE TEXT MESSAGE ONTOP OF ME :angry: :angry: ISNT UPSIDE DOW THAN COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO TYPE UPSIDE DOWN PLEASE..........

GREAT!!!NOW I COULD ASK HER WOULD ANY OF YOU CARE TO JOIN ME AND ASK HER..OKAY HERE IS MY EVIL PLAN:

1)WE TALK TO HER.

2)WE'LL KEEP ON GIVING HER COMPLIMENTS (BUT NOT TO GOOD LIKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL CUZ THAT WOULD BE WEIRD AND SUSPICIOUS UNLESS YOU MET IN PERSON OR SEEN HER PICTURE).

3)AFTER NUMBER 2 WE SHOULD KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT MUSIC CITY AND LOGIN CODES.

4)THEN KEEP ON ACTING JEALOUS AND SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO LOGIN CODES.

5)THEN WE ASK HER FOR IT AT THE RIGHT TIMING IF SHE SAYS YES THEN POST IT HERE AND HOW SHE DID IT

6)AND IF YOU JOINED TAMA-ZONE JUST FOR THAT THEN SAY GOOD BYE TAMA-ZONE BY REMOVING YOUR PASSWORD NOTE:TELL THEM YOU USE TAMATALK NOW .

I believe that she is on tamatalk... plus that is a good plan, but don't you think that she might suspect something? Also, I don't think we should use it...

GREAT!!!NOW I COULD ASK HER WOULD ANY OF YOU CARE TO JOIN ME AND ASK HER..OKAY HERE IS MY EVIL PLAN:
1)WE TALK TO HER.

2)WE'LL KEEP ON GIVING HER COMPLIMENTS (BUT NOT TO GOOD LIKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL CUZ THAT WOULD BE WEIRD AND SUSPICIOUS UNLESS YOU MET IN PERSON OR SEEN HER PICTURE).

3)AFTER NUMBER 2 WE SHOULD KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT MUSIC CITY AND LOGIN CODES.

4)THEN KEEP ON ACTING JEALOUS AND SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO LOGIN CODES.

5)THEN WE ASK HER FOR IT AT THE RIGHT TIMING IF SHE SAYS YES THEN POST IT HERE AND HOW SHE DID IT

6)AND IF YOU JOINED TAMA-ZONE JUST FOR THAT THEN SAY GOOD BYE TAMA-ZONE BY REMOVING YOUR PASSWORD NOTE:TELL THEM YOU USE TAMATALK NOW .
She? I'm a boy. ^_^

Also, I don't think threatening to leave T-Z to go to TT will make me tell you how to log in with Spotchi or Mochatchi.

~OM21

I think it is a good plan, but we will not use it. I kinda thought that you were a boy... Also, please tell us how you got those costume characters in your band. We really want to know how you did it... And also, why don't you reply to my messeges on tamazone?

HEEEEEEY!WHY ARE YOU HERE ARENT YOU OVER 14 CUZ YOUR IN MIMITCHI.COM AND WHY ARE YOU TELLING US.......OMG ITS OSUMESU21 AND HE JUST READ MY PLAN SORRY OSUMESU21 .HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME

AND I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THREATING..............

SORRY

SORRY

SORRY

i am really really sorry :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i am really really sorry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
It's fine, really.

The problem is how the costumes are programmed on the Music Star toy. The costumes are supposed to be available, but the coding on the toy doesn't allow it.

The best thing you can do is to do the following:

• 1. Generate any login code from your Music Star.
  • 2. Edit it by replacing certain letters and digits.
  • 3. Keep this up until you stumble on the character you want.

It takes a lot of time and patience.

~OM21

Cool, so that's how you did it? I tried the whole afternoon doing it and it doesn't seem to work. Anyways, but I only see Spot and Mocha in the concert hall, I don't see them walking around in Music City! Why?

no, but i tried, my tama was a dorotchi but he was a dorotchi. i'll email bandai about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back