what exactly do you do when you debug a tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your are asking what happens to your tama then, it gives you the option to speed up your tama (by pressing c) and the option to choose your character. For example, you could start of with A baby, a toddler, a teen an adult and im pretty sure an old timer. Im not sure if theres more because my batteries ran out just a little after I debugged my v3... BUT be aware that debugging can destroy your tama!If you mean how to, you unscrew the screw at the back of your tama (like you are taking out the batteries), then unscrew the 4 little screws at each corner, after that, look near the bottom for something that says debug then Im pretty sure you use the back of a pencil or somehting to scratch out something above the word debug... but you might want to look at a different topic for more info scince i debugged my tama a LONG time ago... But i would not reccomend debugging as it isnt as fun as a normal tama... Its your choice but yah =P anyway, hope I helped! :3

~oOMimitchiOo

Last edited by a moderator:
If your are asking what happens to your tama then, it gives you the option to speed up your tama (by pressing c) and the option to choose your character. For example, you could start of with A baby, a toddler, a teen an adult and im pretty sure an old timer. Im not sure if theres more because my batteries ran out just a little after I debugged my v3... BUT be aware that debugging can destroy your tama!If you mean how to, you unscrew the screw at the back of your tama (like you are taking out the batteries), then unscrew the 4 little screws at each corner, after that, look near the bottom for something that says debug then Im pretty sure you use the back of a pencil or somehting to scratch out something above the word debug... but you might want to look at a different topic for more info scince i debugged my tama a LONG time ago... But i would not reccomend debugging as it isnt as fun as a normal tama... Its your choice but yah =P  anyway, hope I helped! :3                                                        ~oOMimitchiOo
thanks^^ just asking. i wasnt really sure about what debugged ment. and ure right. its not fun if you get to choose charakter. suprises are much better! thanks for telling me^^

Gabby :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back