Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchicheerleader

Reaction score
Today I went to Target and got a lil'kinz orange cat. When i adopted it, it gave me the gold and white cat item, food, and it turns out it was a gold and white cat! Then I look and turns out there is no such thing as a orange cat! Help! Is it the same thing?

I need to know, I'm worried,

I think you are confused about the different pets. there is only a gold&white cat.. i dont believe there is a orange one.

i don't think i fully understand the question

I think you are confused about the different pets. there is only a gold&white cat.. i dont believe there is a orange one.i don't think i fully understand the question
I mean, was the gold and white cat originally the orange cat?

that is soo weird! someone must have made a mistake with the tag when they put it in with the webkinz. but there is such thing as an orange cat. i know becuase i have one.

omg! i have a gold and white cat(it was my first webkinz ever and its a regular size gold and white cat and it has no magic W cause i got it in early 2006) and on the but tag, it says orange cat! :( !!

there is no orange cat! just gold and white cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back