Um...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
Yesterday I was in Chicago. In my hotel room, I was frantically packing my stuff in an attempt to catch the train back home. My Connexion V2 flung off the zipper pull which I had secured it on. The screen was completely blank. I just thought that the battery ran out and I'd made a mental note to buy a new one. About an hour later, I was on the train. I checked on the Connexion V2, and it was blank with two horizontal lines on it. I thought, "Uh-oh, I got a defective V2." Today, I heard the high-pitched beep of a resetting Tama. I knew that it was that pesky Connexion. I looked at it and it had the normal bouncy egg at the bottom. I pressed the middle button. The screen went blank and I heard another high-pitched beep. I tried downloading three times and it went crazy. Finally, the download worked and I got my old Tama back. Does anyone know what went wrong?

EDIT: It's acting weird again. It's not the battery, though. I just remembered that it's kind of new. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
that happens if you drop it too hard, its happened to me before, but i never got my tama back :gozarutchi:
yeah,so u gotta b careful.maybe put it on a chain or necklace and wear it around yor nek. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back