Help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyz10210

Reaction score
So lately ive been wanting a new d.s. games.

But i dont know which game i should get, so thats

why im asking you guys.

I already have:

Nintendogs

Animal crossing wild world

Sims 2 casteway

Zoo tycoon 2.

FYI: I like mostly any kinda of game.

I like adventure and games that are really fun even if you had it for like 6 months.

-Michelle.

Well, I'd consider:

Mario Kart.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village. <- Really fun one. ;3

Mario Party.

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Just Google them, and you'll be able to get more info. But they're all really enjoyable games. :)

Spectrobes beyond the portals here is the story if you ever played and like final fantasy you will love this game!!!!!!

Its about a nanairo patrol person named rallen he has a partner her name is jeena but she dont edventure with him she just helps with misions. but anyway the high krawl are at it again you rallen have to destroy krawl and high krawl and high krawl masters! anyway you get a gun that goes on your arm that you can upgrade you also get a sword to where it gets super powerful that you can upgrade and you also get this glove that you can pound the ground to stun enemies also upgradable you get to explore realms/worlds and you have to fight krawl dust while actualy exploring realms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you have to excavate a spectrobe and defossilize it then you have to dig up minerals to feed to the spectrobe to evolve it to fight with when you go into a crawl battle you get to fight with your spectrobes there is so much more too i highly recomend this game it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its pretty boring at first though but it gets awesome hoped i helped!!!!!!!!!!

Professor layton, if you like thinking games.

If you like crime solving stuff and lawyerness, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Ok, yeah thanks guys.

One person mentioned mario party i think

&& i was thinbking bout that game, so yeah.

Is mario party fun?

I got another question, yes i know i ask many.

But is Any of the Harvest moon for the d.s fun?

&& if so which ones the best out of all of them?

Well, I'd consider:
Mario Kart.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village. <- Really fun one. ;3

Mario Party.

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Just Google them, and you'll be able to get more info. But they're all really enjoyable games. :)
YESS! Get Zelda phantom hourglass! get it get it get it!

BEST.GAME.EVVEEERRRR!

I <3 it SOOOO much!!!!!!!!!

OKay, I'm done spazzing about that game now. :p

Ooh! I know!

1.Pokèmon Platinum

2.GTA:Chinatown Wars

3.New Super Mario Bros. DS

4.Pokemon Ranger

5.Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games.

^ NUUUU don't cheat its unfair :[

Buy Pokemon ranger and get poke diamond then you get a manaphy from ranger and transfer it to sinnoh.

^ NUUUU don't cheat its unfair :[

Buy Pokemon ranger and get poke diamond then you get a manaphy from ranger and transfer it to sinnoh.
An R4 card isn't cheating, it is a FlashCard. Action Replay is cheating.

Basically an R4 card lets you download ROMs from the internet for free, and then you put the ROMs on the FlashCard. The games are always updated. But don't get an R4. Get a DSTT or a Acekard.

Anyway, I recommend;

Rhythm Heaven, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Trackmania DS, 42 All Time Classics, Mario Kart DS and Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

Rythem Heaven,

Super Princess Peach,

Yoshi's Island DS,

Mario Kart DS,

Professor Layton and the Curious Village,

The New Super Mario Bros.

WarioWare: TOUCHED! (Highly addictive)

and

Cooking Mama: Dinner with friends (if you want a fun time waster)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend my favourite game right now, Harvest Moon: More friends of Mineral Town. (or just Friends of Mineral Town for the guy verson.) Another game is Rune Factory, it's Harvest Moon, but fantasy with dragons and stuff. I've never tried it, I'm not that into fantasy stuff, but it might be fun! And so is Super Mario Bros, and Mario Kart. If you like cooking, Personal Trainer: Cooking is really cool. It has a bunch of recipes built into it, and it has stuff like a shopping list, calculator, timer, and a voice thing. Once you finish a step, you can say "Continue!" or "Repeat!" or "Last Step!" It's really cool!

(One Harvest Moon game I do not recommend is Harvest Moon: Island Of Happiness. It's just really... slow.

Oooh I love Nintendogs and ACWW!

Games I suggest would include...Cooking Mama 2...erm, I don't really like any other games, but other ones I own and play like, every two months, would include...Mario Kart and MySims. But I like Nintendogs, ACWW and CMM2 best! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back