Changing Restock Time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_bunny

Reaction score
How do u change the restocking time i heard some 1 did that I want to noe how to!

kewl tip!

if your tama has spots over both sides of his head and they are flashing ither praise or scold him/her and you will get a training point! <_<

-experiencing dejavu-

Anyway...

Shop restock times are Midnight, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm.

So if you want to change your clock to make the shops restock, press the middle button to make your clock come over, then press the two outside buttons to make it so you can change them. Set the time to either 2:59, 6:59 or 11:59 (although this means they'll be asleep, but after it changes, you can change the time again to wake them up and the stuff will still be there.) and then just wait a minute until they restock.

-experiencing dejavu-
Anyway...

Shop restock times are Midnight, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm.

So if you want to change your clock to make the shops restock, press the middle button to make your clock come over, then press the two outside buttons to make it so you can change them. Set the time to either 2:59, 6:59 or 11:59 (although this means they'll be asleep, but after it changes, you can change the time again to wake them up and the stuff will still be there.) and then just wait a minute until they restock.
i was gonna say that but u beet me to it so yah wat u said

yes u can :gozarutchi: u can change it i just did it yesterday i found that out :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back