Gifts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Black Rose~

Reaction score
what is your Favroite gift you have gotten from anyone it could be from parents, boyfriend or friend,

my fave gift would have to be my new cell fone that i got for my b-day I had to share a fone with my sister but now I have my own yay!!!

Probably the American Girl doll I got when I was 8. I treasured it, now it's in a box. I'm saving it for my kids.

My aunt gave me these awesome little diamond and gold earrings is the shape of hearts. They were my favorite, but then one fell out while I was babysitting in the playground, near the sandbox. I couldn't find it. If I still had the second one I would have wrote is as my favorite present.

EDIT: I found the second earring! Turns out it didn't fall in the sandbox, it just fell down my shirt. I'm just missing the backs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...

Well, I guess I'd have to say my computer.

There's many gifts I have gotten that I just love, but my computer is my favorite. :D

From my friends, it would probably have to be a framed photo of all of us. It's really funny :)

Otherwise, it would probably be my guitar or my family photo/history book thingo. : D

Friendship :)

If it has to be any type of material goods, then it'd have to be my lappytoppy. I still remember the day I got it --- October 26th 2008, haha. Love it to bits. And it's named Weiwei. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed.

Other than that, my PS2. I play at least one Sonic, Eyetoy or Ratchet and Clank Game a day on it. Also, if my iPod had been a gift I would have said that too, but I saved up for that. The books my sister gets for me at christmas or on my birthday are cool too.^^

Tama :D Phantom

If it has to be any type of material goods, then it'd have to be my lappytoppy. I still remember the day I got it --- October 26th 2008, haha. Love it to bits. And it's named Weiwei. 8D
Nuh uhhh! 8D My computer's name is Weiwei! x33

My best friend got me this awesome analog clock.

It's shaped like a globe. The clock is at the bottom, shown with reversed numbers. To see it right, you have to look in the glass.

It's so cool. I'd like to put up a picture later.

It runs on 1 AA Battery.

Thank you Judy♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back