Perfect Date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Black Rose~

Reaction score
your perfect date can be anything u want it to be use your imagination

my perfect date would be just being with that one person and maybe have a paintball fight

Hmm

Probably either:

*A beach date with my love

*Going to dinner with my love

*Going to a movie with my love

Hey, I'm 13 I'm not the most unique with dates xD

I never had a boyfriend, so in my opinion, it would be awkward at my age to be alone.

Just walk around town holding hands ;D

Anything.

As long as I took it slow and enjoyed it :)

My perfect date would be:

- A group date

- My date would be AQM

- probably somewhere either fun or regular, anywhere from the movies to the amusement park.

- Then we get ice cream

- And then we get such a sugar high from the ice cream that we take it out on a playground or some other play-place (woo!)

- And I end up getting home really late :)

- All of the above has happened, a few months ago. I've never had that much fun with Avery. :D

Well, most of this probably wont happen until I'm way older, but I'll post anyway. xDD (This is the sequence it will go in)

- I pick her up in a taxi/my car.

- We go to the beach

- We walk along the shore, holding hands.

- We go to a restaurant

- We drive home to my house/her house.

- Then the rest of the night, we just watch some movies and then she gets dropped off by me. =]

I have really odd sense of what a good date would be.

Honestly, my perfect date would be getting some maccas together. I hate any restaurant that isn't a fast food one.

Probably a double-date at a movie and then dinner at a lounge.

VIDEO GAMES.

A guy with a good video game taste is amazing. :]

So we could like, go out to play epical video games.. haha, that'd be plain amazing.

But then again, I'm just a kid still.

People change over time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice walk around downtown on a beautiful rainy day. Holding hands and sharing an umbrella would be breathtaking...and then we could go to some artsy cafe and eat big cookies. :3 <3

Love,

CB

I fantasy about this so much xD

I'd want to do something fun and friendly, like go to an amusement park. Something like fireworks where we could cuddle up in the same jacket and watch them together would be dreamy, too. <3

Okay.

He wouldn't pick me up and I'd walk [Woo!] He'd tell I look nice and be really awkward.

He'd then burn dinner and half blow up the kitchen, and we'd order pizza. He'd let me choose what topping I wanted, telling me he doesn't care and he'll eat anything, when really he's dying for meatlovers. He'd pay to sit there and pick off the olives.

After dinner, lit by a torch, not candles, I sit on the couch and watch as he raids his DVD's, finding only gorey movies where people are blown up and shot. We walk to the DVD store and rent out two of my favourite movies, which he thinks he'll hate, but sits and watches them both, telling me I made a good choice, and he enjoyed it. It doesn't sound like a lie.

When the movies finish, his parents burst into the living room yelling about the mess and tell him to clean it up. NOW. So, I insist on helping him.

When we've finished cleaning, he walks me home apologising for his parents, saying they're very house proud. We get to my door, and he says "Sorry nothing went to plan... I guess I'll understand if you don't want to do that again..."

I then say, "Are you kidding me? That was the best date ever." and proceed to kiss him on the cheek, open the door, walk inside and close the door behind me.

Half an hour later, he calls me to ask if I'm joking.

:) LOL I'm not picky.

To walk down the beach holding a guys hand. And then he's kiss me at the most wonderful moment. haha and then we would go to McDonalds and eat and then get ice cream ;D And then he would take me home and kiss me again before he left. ahhhh...... <3

Either that or staying home and eating spaghetti and drinking soda and playing guitar hero!:] yeh! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back