Room?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Black Rose~

Reaction score
what's the most random thing that u have in your room mine is it's beads that go in front of your door and they hang there u have to walk thorugh them to get in er what not lol i hope u know what i mean?

so what's the most random thing you have in your room (please Keep it clean)

Me.

I have a ton of useless things in my room. Old jewelry, reusable ice cubes, gum wrappers, the fluffy stuff that sheds from my beloved white rug, cushions, photographs, overdue school papers I forget to give my parents, nail polish, and other stuff. Which I can't remember right now, seeing as I'm not in my room.

I have this giant portrait of a snail I made in art class one day taped to my wall. He has a mustache.

And I have some Veggie Tales CDs.

Uhm.

The section on my wall with a Oompa Loompa on it, Yogos, and a Poptart magazine ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
My room's kind of random in itself lol but I have to say the randomest thing in there would be an empty Shapes box lol.

Yaaaaay!

I have a cork board covered in stuff I cut out from magazines, for example a clipping of something that says "NUGGET." It's pretty awesome. :angry:

hello kitty. lotsa hello kitty stuff.

i have 2 humongous hello kitty dolls in there, for crying out loud.

huh, lotss.

Probably a barbie doll that my friend and I painted with whiteout, cut her hair in a fail pixie cut and sprayed it black, and cut her repeatedly with a mathematical compass.

I have a little board that I can push under my bed to hide away, specially for doing my crayon drawings on and a bit of playdoh modelling.

My room is a crap heap though.

MY BIG BULKY HEATER. Dx

Probably the skipping rope that is meant to be used for 2 year olds that are learning to skip with their parents.. Jen got it in this raffle thing and gave it to me. :)

And yeah.. my room is actually quite normal, which isn't a good thing.

On the wall above my closet I have a picture of a pumpkin, turkey, and other thanksgiving foods that I drew.

It's so random, just sitting up there...

An electric fan. :]

Nonono. How about one of those Jedi helmets? 'Cause I have one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back