Posting.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. Well, 6000 was my end of summer goal, which I ended up making by the end of the first week xD

Yess. I only achieve when I set goals. With no goal setting I give up too fast. 5000 by the end of sunday

Haha, not really, though I do occasionally.

I wanna get 4000 by the end of this week though.. but I don't post in Fun Stuff all that much, and that's one of the only ways to get huge post counts [apart from over time, I guess].

It'd be fun to set a goal and see if I succeed though. xD

Am I the only one here who doesn't care about my post count? xD

I actually have no idea what I'm on right now.

^ No. ;3 (For a while I was beginning to think I was the only one)

I just post when I need to say something. I don't care what my post count is. ;3

Ha ha, no. :3 I've been here for such a long time and have SO little posts that I've just given up on things like that. xD

And anyways, quality is better than quantity. ;)

Love,

CB

not really.

i just post because i want to reply to that topic.

(maybe i should stay away from the forum games XD)

Nope, not really. But I set goals for you, Starry. xD a few months ago I told you that by the end of the year you must be the overall TT Top poster, lol. And I know you can do it ;P

I don't really go in Fun Stuff, so I have kind of a lousy post count. With my other account, I have like.. around 3,500 posts. And that's taken almost 4 years xD so I don't really care about my post count.. I don't set goals cuz I know I'll fail them. I'm proud of it even if it sucks ^^

My post goal?

My post goal is to post as helpfully and up to my full potential as I can.

I would rather have 100 helpful posts than have 1000 meaningless ones.

Goal? O.O

Nooope.

I could care less, as long as I post well.

I don't even know how many posts I have now. Plus, I have too many accounts.

No, I don't set post goals,

it makes me spam! xD

I have little post count, but I don't mind!

I don't have loads of time on the computer, but I do try to post

as much as possible! :D

Am I the only one here who doesn't care about my post count? xD
I actually have no idea what I'm on right now.
Same here, I don't keep track/know how many posts I have now.

I want to get to 1000 before August 1. It would be a week, but I have Camp in 2 days, for 5 days. I've been trying to post like hell to make up for those missing days.

I'm glad to see that plenty of members have the right attitude to posting on TamaTalk.

All your posts should make a real contribution to the thread - they should not be made with a view to boosting your post count - which, as has rightly been mentioned can lead to spam :|

So... seeing as this should not be some kind of competition to brag or challenge others about post counts I am going to close it.

If anyone still doesn't understand why it's not appropriate to talk about the quantity of posts you intend to make instead of considering the quality of posts you make on these forums, please do just send me a PM and I'll be happy to explain further :mametchi:

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back