FRED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killer_91

Reaction score
Personally , I hate Fred on youtube :his jokes arent funny , hes annoying , vids suck, etc.

;)

But thats my opinion.

:eek:

What do you think about Fred?

:eek: :huh:

Mehh, he's fine. I honestly think his new videos are kinda pointless and stupid. Like the first few videos, those ones were actually pretty funny.

i dont think hes funny, all he does is change his voice and makes it go faster. nigahiga is waaaaayyyyyyy better than fred.

He's magically amazing ~

Huntr and I have an unhealthy Fred obsession.

So I love 'im. I just find pointless things amusing sometimes, though Fred's not completely pointless, in my opinion. He's just cool :)

I've only seen a couple of his videos.

Uhm... the April Fools Day made me die. xDD

And the one where he wanted to have a party was funny. x3

He's pretty funny. It REALLY doesn't take much to make me laugh. :3

Bleh. I hate Fred's videos. I find them unamusing and boring.

I think his voice is annoying too. The only one I like is the one where he's on iCarly and the iCarly cast is in it. My opinion is that thats on only amusing one.

No offense to those who like him.

I hate fred!!!! he is annoying and only a few of his vids are funny

He is stupid and get this my friend(he aint anymore) runs around trying to impersonate him he thinks he can impersonate peoples voices but gosh he sucks!!!!

I loved his first "season". They were great.

Then he started making his second season, and well, he started sucking. Badly. He tried wayyy to hard. He actually developed a plot and added other people to his videos. Wtf? That totally ruined it in my opinion.

So I guess he's alright :I

^ I agree.

Now in every video, he screams and runs around, acting like a hyper spazz (Sorry If I offended anyone xD)

My Opinion : I used to love him, now he is just plain annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be obsessed with him.

Now he's just annoying.

Fred Goes Swimming is the only one that can make me smile.

Fred At 40 by some other guy is much better.

But Shane Dawson is still 257572757 times better than Fred.

^ I agree.
Now in every video, he screams and runs around, acting like a hyper spazz (Sorry If I offended anyone xD)

My Opinion : I used to love him, now he is just plain annoying.
I agree.

I also think, Lucas seems like a nice kid, but I don't think he deserves fame. There are PLENTY of kids that have great talents that deserve fame more than Lucas. If Lucas had gotten famous for an actual talent and not just acting stupid/random and chipmunking it, I may have felt different. Plus, he's just not funny :/

I agree.
I also think, Lucas seems like a nice kid, but I don't think he deserves fame. There are PLENTY of kids that have great talents that deserve fame more than Lucas. If Lucas had gotten famous for an actual talent and not just acting stupid/random and chipmunking it, I may have felt different. Plus, he's just not funny :/
I agree with u 100 10000 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.000.000.000.00.000. one billion percent!!!!!! you are absolutely right!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WANNA FRED T-SHIRT!?!?!?!?!?"

"Uhm...No thanks... o_O"

He is retarded and freaky. Why he is famous...who knows?

It seems to me that:

He became too involved.

Like, now it's all about advertising for his merchandise, and working with certain companies, and it's just pathetic now.

It used to be, he really didn't try too hard. It was all just for fun, now he's trying so hard to be funny because he wants to keep viewers. It just seems like he's too far corrupted by companies :/

I don't see why he's so famous. Plus, the fact he was on iCarly. Whut? :x

Is he good looking or something?

Latest posts

Back