Commercials you absolutely HATE.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sWeEt As SuGaR

Reaction score
I thought of this because one of the commercials I hate just came on a few minutes ago...

Mine would probably be all the new Sketchers commercials. >_> Bleyyyyuggggghhhhh.

That toothpaste dispenser thing. I. Could. Rant. Forever. D<

Bendaroos. Wayy too childish much? (The commercial, not the actual Bendaroos) The stupid puns and rhymes make me... Urghhh.

Snuggie. 'Nuff said, no?

Gosh darnit. I let commercials REALLY get under my skin. xDDD

Most cereal commercials. Escpecially Reeces Pieces, they need to leave it alone.

Sketcher Shoe commercials.

The fun slide shoe things. They are annoying and it's a long commercial.

There's this optical store store commercial which is just over-played and there's all these +'s and it really gets on my nerves for some unknown reason. xDD

And the Rivers shoes commercial! Why in the world would the first thing that a talking dog says be ''Wow, Rivers shoes are reaaaally good!''. LAME.

The new sketchers commercial u know the one where at the end they go dadadadadada with the girl or whateverthe heckit is with the blue hair

Bendaroos because on YTV they play almost every commircal break. :angry:

Oxi clean: the dude yelling hurts my ears!

ShamWOW! the guy says are you following me camera guy? o.o i got pervered thoughts when i saw this commircal.

I loved the ShamWOW! Commercial because the guy knows what he's doing, and a good comparison to Billy May's Zorbeez! And ya I hate those Sketchers (not the shoe) commercials.

There's these commercials that show on The N for an online college where this girl is singing,"education connection." Those ones really bug me.

Every night, I just have to see PANCAKE PUFFS, PANCAKE PUFFS at least 10 times before I stop watching.

It's a real joke. It's the same method as TakoYaki. What jerks.

I usually mute the TV whenever a commercial comes on.

But if I had to pick, It'd be any commercial with a puppet in it. I hate puppets.

Every night, I just have to see PANCAKE PUFFS, PANCAKE PUFFS at least 10 times before I stop watching.It's a real joke. It's the same method as TakoYaki. What jerks.
is it a show?!!?

Every night, I just have to see PANCAKE PUFFS, PANCAKE PUFFS at least 10 times before I stop watching.It's a real joke. It's the same method as TakoYaki. What jerks.
Pancake puffs are soo annoying. x3

I got a new one.

BUMPITS. DD:< They're basically saying that flat hair makes you look retarded. *Looks in the mirror* Thanks, television. Thanks.

Bendaroos (Benda what? Benda who? BENDA ROOOS!)

That toothpaste dispenser thing, ohmygodIhateit.

Sketchers Hot Lights or whatever it is ._.

Shamwow xD

Any really long infomercial, like for MagicJack or whatever it is o_O

Oh god, that freecreditreport.com guy... I wanna punch him in the friggen face.

But, the worst are those pedegg or what ever commercials where they rub the dead skin off their feet and then dump it in a trashcan. Gah it's disgusting. ;)

^ Haha. My mom bought a pedegg. xD But I agree, those commercials are gross! I also hate the Dish commercials. DirecTV FTW. 8D But I have to admit....I love the freecreditreport.com commercials. xD I know the words to all the songs by heart. :)

I loved the ShamWOW! Commercial because the guy knows what he's doing, and a good comparison to Billy May's Zorbeez! And ya I hate those Sketchers (not the shoe) commercials.
there was a flaw in the shamwow commercial: in the part where the carpet was wet, the changed the cameras and the carpet wasn't wet anymore. and THAT BOTHERS ME.

Latest posts

Back