How do you keep cool in the hot Summer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Just wondering!

Here the Summer is being especially hot (well, there have been hotter periods), so to avoid it, apart from using air conditioning (but we don't overuse it), we also drink plenty of water with ice, and I bought a Pai Pai from a Chinese shop, which by the way, cools down a lot more than a normal fan, plus can be used with whichever hand. =3

I stay inside. xDD

If I'm outside, I just have some water, and some sort of umbrella.

But seriously. I'm not a summer person. xP

I put the fan on and lay around or get in the pool. xD

Actually, this summer has been pretty cool. Most of June felt like October, which I didn't mind at all. I don't do well with heat and humidity, especially since it curls my hair regardless of how much anti-humidity product I use.

o_o Yeah, short hair + ridiculously curly hair = natural jheri curl. Ugh...

Wait 'till it rains. It's England, it HAS to rain at some point...

Well I live in AZ which is the hottest state in the US so IT IS HOT!!!!!!! I can even see the heat in here! But I always stay in my house its cool there. We have like shade under a tree in our car and tons of sunblockers and we always wear our shades.

Wait 'till it rains. It's England, it HAS to rain at some point...
Hehe, but here it's Spain... no rain... Although sometimes it is cloudy and humid, which makes it seem even hotter in fact. >.<

Ah yes, another one was to cut my hair - it helped a lot. : )

And swimming! Naturally!

Although sometimes it is cloudy and humid, which makes it seem even hotter in fact. >.<
Yeah, sometimes the sun will be somewhere else, and you'll have clouds every where and for some reason it gets all hot. :/

I like those mini handheld fans, they're fun. Except I got one stuck in my hair last time and had a chunk chopped off. xD

If I'm too hot at night, I remove my PJs. Sorry if that's too much information.

It's actually not very hot here. Well, atleast not right now. It's actually cold. I'm actually freezing right now. When it is hot, I eat ice cream.

I use the air conditioning, I drink plenty of cold water, and wear very small and light clothes. xD

I love hot weather, but when I'm outside and it's unbearable, I sit under a shady tree and drink some cool water :)

At home I make orange ice pops with orange juice, an ice cube tray, and tooth picks. They are delicious! :D

It's winter currently.

But in summer I, like Feebee, embrace the warmth. I can put up with it, although if we get over 30 centigrade [86 F] we call that a scorcher. It doesn't get much hotter than 35C [95F] around here.

But to beat the heat we love to go swimming in the Waimakariri

It's actually been cooler here, this summer, because we got so much rain.

But I have an awesome electric fan in my room. :] It's epical.

And there's air-conditioning in my parents bedroom, and one in the living room. The livingroom one keeps the whole first floor cool.

And I swim. Pools ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back