Well this sucks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Black Rose~

Reaction score
so my boyfriend doesn't want me around my best friend and she doesn't want me around my Boyfriend (she doesn't know we are dating no one knows) and She tells me this morning in school that they are going to the movies together and get this they hate eachother, he said he didn't know about this at all and she says maybe they are going, so what do u think is going on and what should i do should i trust him im 15 and hes 18 this ticks me off cuz she tried this once b4 and hurt me bad so should i trust them?

This girl doesn't sound like your best friend.

You should tell her about your boyfriend. And if she still doesn't accept him, hating him and being a general jer kabout him, leave her. She should accept who you date/love.

But, with the movies thing, ask your boyfriend what their doing. Are they trying to get aquainted? Are they dating behind your back? Or are they just going to the same movie? Ask him that, and then ask your friend. Find both sides of their story, try to loop them together, and try ang figure out their plans.

Hope I helped.

thanks and idk what's going on yet he's coming over later i hope it's been a while since i've seen him, but that does help alot thank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back