100p free at Vote and more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
Did you know, that "Vote" on Tamagotchi Music City is really a game!!!

By voting 4 times (for everyone you like) you'll receive 100p Gotchi points, 25 performer points and 50 CD points free!!! Cool!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know, that "Vote" on Tamagotchi Music City is really a game!!!By voting 4 times (for everyone you like) you'll receive 100p Gotchi points, 25 performer points and 50 CD points free!!! Cool!!! :)
wow! But guess what... IM YUR BIGGEST FAN!

ya, my id's like yurs: TS9523! A BIG FAN GUARENTEED!
I KNOW YOU!!! :eek:

We're friends on Tamagotchi Music City!!! :eek: :wub:

Do you know TS9500? :huh:

I think she is my BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!! :D

She wants to be the same as me!

She has the same CD, character and even the same ROOM!!! ^_^

I KNOW YOU!!! :eek: We're friends on Tamagotchi Music City!!! :eek: :wub:

Do you know TS9500? :huh:

I think she is my BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!! :D

She wants to be the same as me!

She has the same CD, character and even the same ROOM!!! ^_^
hahaha. I saw TS9500 in EM1700's band before. EM1700 my friend

I'm on it now and it says voting is not today voting is on Satrurday through Thursday and today is wendsday!
Right now on Tamagotchi Music City, "Vote" is not available! :eek:

But Bandai said, that it will be available again at the next contest. :wub:

hahaha. I saw TS9500 in EM1700's band before. EM1700 my friend
Same!

She's my friend too!

I was the one who gave her the Girl’s Destiny when she was unpopular, on Tamagotchi Music City! :eek:

Same!She's my friend too!

I was the one who gave her the Girl’s Destiny when she was unpopular, on Tamagotchi Music City! :eek:
aww that's nice.... i really have waited for Dazzilitchi outfit three too! But yea i find it's impossible...

Tamastar You r TS9520.wow thats cool.U r always in the top ten list.ive seen u before on music city but i was too shy to ask u something

i've seen the dazzilitchi suit 3.its the witch because one time i saw a dazzilitchi wearing one.

No, TS9500 just wants everybody to think that she IS you, so she can get a ton of attention.

Same, some ppl make IDS like you or some popular ppl. So other People on Music City will thnk she IS the popular Character. That's what happen during the Voting. I thought TS9500 was you and even voted............she wants more vots. Just like you and so......I had seem AG1964 before, and that's not AG1946. Cz the real popular one is AG1946, he's my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back