What's the highest place you have ever gotten!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I'm just wondering, what's the highest place you have ever gotten in a contest on Tamagotchi Music City!? ;)

Mine is First Place!

I'm TS9520 and I have win First Place, six times now with my Pop CD!!! :eek:

My Pop CD is a 1st Gotchi Gold!

The first contest, I got 15th Place.

Then 28th Place.

Then 11th Place.

Once I got 1st Place and 2nd Place by cheating but I DON'T cheat now. (Sorry for cheating) :(

I got 3rd Place twice and 4th Place once without Tamper Data and now I don't bother about trophies - I join contests for fun! :D

I forgot to do Tamagotchi on Stage this week but I'm already prepared for a low score!

well........ I just played two competitions. First one I got the 18th place then the second I got 7th place the I don't know the third one???? Hope got 4 or 3 or 2 or 1!!!!!!

OMG. How do you do that?
I don't know!?

It just happened......... B)

Lam_Alwin (AL3123) got 2nd place and he don't even play the game, Tamagotchi On Stage!? :lol:

I think it was the level of our CDs! :eek:

I don't know!?It just happened......... :eek:

Lam_Alwin (AL3123) got 2nd place and he don't even play the game, Tamagotchi On Stage!? ;)

I think it was the level of our CDs! :(
wow. unbeleivable!

I got 8th place before.........well i just joined the bnd twice. First time I got 8th then second time I got 9th. Wondering if the third time will get 10th?
you won 2nd! *waves pompoms* and as always: YOU WIN FIRST, TS9520! :furawatchi: amazing

ok, make that another time i voted for TS3756! [i'm in her band so i got a few points when i voted for her! she was in the front of the list!]

you won 2nd! *waves pompoms* and as always: YOU WIN FIRST, TS9520! :eek: amazing
Thanks! ^_^

It's because of my CD pop, 1st Gotchi Gold. In you're contest scores, you have you're CD points added to you're contest score! Also seen my CD level is SO FULL, I keep getting first place! LOL :)

Thanks! ^_^ It's because of my CD pop, 1st Gotchi Gold. In you're contest scores, you have you're CD points added to you're contest score! Also seen my CD level is SO FULL, I keep getting first place! LOL :mellow:
your CD does sound good! -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back