♫♪ Tamagotchi music city rocks? ♫♪

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
well... i've seen lots yelling that music city's the worst and the best and so far my opinion is it's the best. i want to know your opinion and your problem of music city (if you have any) anyways, it's fun and sounds good! LOL ♫♪♫♪

Music City is always great, especially for big Tamagotchi fans. Getting to meet other Tamagotchi fans is a good feeling, knowing you're not alone. :]

mum, why would it be the best if you always take my room stuff away and put it in your room? i don't like it. I don't care about the votes

Oh, heck naw. I can't understand what the heck to do on there. xP

That website is not recommend for people who can't easily understand things. Plus, you can't really chat.

Oh, heck naw. I can't understand what the heck to do on there. xPThat website is not recommend for people who can't easily understand things. Plus, you can't really chat.
you can chat, and it's one of my favs since i hav dazzilitchi outfit 3! if you need help for music city click here

mum, why would it be the best if you always take my room stuff away and put it in your room? i don't like it. I don't care about the votes
naw, you gave it to me :angry: i wud'nt be lying why would i <_<

you can chat, and it's one of my favs since i hav dazzilitchi outfit 3! if you need help for music city click here
she probobly meant you can chat but not chat like i start typig on my laptop keyboad and it will be there bandai did that so there would be bo cussing or anything sexual in music city.

Latest posts

Back