Differences between Compu Kitty and Bitty Kitty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is there a difference between the actual giga pets "compu kitty, digital doggie" and the ones that Mcdonalds and Kfc brought out? "Barbie Precious Kitty, Bitty Kitty, Micropup"

If there are differences, what are they?

It's just special edition shells. I have never heard that they are different guts wise.

I know there is a Giga kitty with Nanon guts. If you see the dark kitty on the package, that's the only different one.

In addition to Mothra's advice, if the yellow triangle shell compu kitty is not in a package, look close at the right hand side. If there is silver dots of solder and it says Giga Pets on the left side, it's a genuine giga. If there's a greenish spiral pattern printed on the circuitboard and no "Giga Pets" on the side, it has nano guts.

I have Bitty Kitty and Compu Kitty. Basically, they are very similar. The characters on both look the exact same as they grow. There are some differences in the Bitty Kitty's animations: he walks under street lights and eats milk instead of cat food when he is a baby. Bitty Kitty also has more sound effects. There is an eating sound and happy and sad sounds. I think he also gets fatter than Compu Kitty if I remember correctly. Also, Bitty Kitty learns different tricks than Compu Kitty. There is also a difference in how much a game raises happiness: Bitty Kitty gains 5 happy points from a game. There are a few other minor differences in how points are alloted from feeding and vet care, but I can't remember them all. Those are the only differences I can think of. I don't know if Precious Kitty and Cyber Kitty are any different; I only have Bitty Kitty. :) I hope I was helpful. Are you thinking of getting one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back