I NEED HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brynadams8

Reaction score
okay. i have a v4 and i am on gen. 5. For every other generation, the matchmaker came when it was 5. this one didnt. so then it turned 6 and it still wouldnt come. finally like an hour later it came. i said NO to the first one and the second one because i want to get a memetchi so i was trying to mate with someone in the meme family. so i changed the time again and the matchmaker came. about a second after she came when she was showing me the match, my tamagotchi just shut off. it was weird! it didnt flash the "no battery" sign or anything it jus shut off. so i pressed the reset button and chose DOWNLOAD. everything was back to normal. so i changed the time again so that the matchmaker would come and she didnt. ive been trying ALL DAY and changing the time like every 5 mins and she still wont come! will she ever? what happened? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Do you know what's happened? I do. When the download happened, the time automatically goes back to whenever it woke up, or got mail last, so it might say 6, but the matchmaker will visit tomorrow. Don't worry! Hope I helped.

OMG!! okay so i waited FOREVER and FINALLY she came again. i pressed the B button and she started walking across the screen. about halfway through she just froze. i couldnt press any buttons or anything so i had to reset and download. NOW SHE WONT COME!!! what the heck happened?

ya it came again! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!! and i said yes the FIRST time! and it DIDNT freeze! and i got a baby boy!!! YAYAYAY!!!

i try not to be too picky about the matchmaker, i just say yes whenever. but for mine the matchmaker always comes when its 7 and they mate by connection at age 5. its a v4 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back