Do you believe it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of idiot would say the end of the world is coming soon? The world will end eventually, but not that soon.

No.

I just think when they predicted that they didn't exactly expect we'd have a lot of technology to help us prevent something like this. So, that's just the way I see it.

I was actually talking to my chiropractor (because I'm chummy with ma chiropractor, no joke) about this and she said something very interesting, that the whole Mayan prediction about the end of the world is not so much apocalypse as the ending of a certain level of human consciousness. That is, people will move forward in a drastic shift.

You can already sort of sense the shift beginning already in how the world is changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe in it.

In my opinion, The world ends when you die.

Like, For example, If I died Tommorow. That would be the end of the world for me, since I wouldn't be alive anymore. Same with "Forever" To me, Forever lasts as long as each individual person lives. Everyone has their own Forever. And Each unique "Forever" ends when they die.

Thats what I think.

No.

The Earth has been around for billions of years, so why would it suddenly end in 2012?

-sigh-

Yes, I believe. Not that it will END, but there will be disasters.

And, the reason why I believe? The Mayans predicted hundreds of events that happened exactly when they said they would.

So, if the other hundreds of events occured like predicted, why wouldnt this happen?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm the gullible child of the town, so I don't know what to believe until it (supposidly) happens.

But yes, I kind of believe, because at Camp, (now I'm not exactly sure, because I was minorly paying attention) the speaker said "... world will end when the planets line up" and as Debatchi said "... going to be the lining up of planets" so yes, I'm afraid.

But no, because mum told me when she was a kid, there was a book about about the exact same thing that "supposidly" was going to happen years before I was born.

Well, I won't know until the time comes.

I don't believe it,

although they say their predictions are only 30 seconds off. Maybe it WILL happen, but I still don't believe it.

I'm on the line. :/

of Desy's post is true (which I believe) then I'm kinda stuck. xDD

Do I believe that the world will end? Of course. On that particular date? Maybe. It's all up to God. He's the one who has the date picked out. I tend to think that it probably won't happen because it says in the bible that no one knows the day that Jesus will return. (Which means the end of the world as we know it.) And of course, the Mayans or anyone else for that matter, don't know for certain. If he chooses that day, well then great! If he chooses tomorrow, even better, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back