Sign in to follow this  
Debatchi993

Do you believe it?

spongebobiac, that post made me feel better.

But seriously, on December 21, 2012, whether the world will end or not, I'm going to do this:

1.Get buck nakid.

2. Go outside

3. Run around screaming "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEE!"

I promise.

I have my doubts, I'm really unsure lol

Haha, yes.

I believe that the world will end soon, but not in the religious way. The Scientific way xD.

It's not stupid to think that the world will end soon, just ridiulous believes and yeah.

But I do think the world will end soon. Sooner or later xD.

o-o There's a scientific reason? I thought the only reason people believed it was because of the Mayans...Well, I would've said no, but now I'm not so sure D: Desy, just curious, when have the Mayans been right before? We studied them in school last year and never heard anything about their predictions coming true xD sarah8, as much as I hate to say it, I totally agree with you xDDD I'd never know what I was gonna get! But if it does end, right before I die I'll do something insane and weird that I wouldn't normally do. xD I like Mrs Freezie's idea. Run around naked. :]

No I don't believe it.

There's more chance than I will walk out infront of an oncoming car ... so maybe that will be my spiritual "transformation" :)

On the other hand - the film 2012 coming up for release might be good for a laugh :D

Sigh...

It's bull so no, I do not believe it.

No. I've seen at least 3 other topics of these in the past year, and in all I said no.

The world was supposed to end like what...30 or 40 years ago?

Heh...Go figure.

I believe I said this in another topic.

No, I don't think it will end. Just because the Mayan calender's going to end (Is that the reason? Or was that about it ending in November of last year or something? Whatever.) doesn't mean the world's ending with it. The Mayans would have had to have some sort of attention span. Besides, if I remember correctly, scientists predicted the world ending on 2005, and probably many times before that.

When the sun burns out in another 1 point something billion years, that's when the world will end, as far as I'm concerned. We have nothing to worry about.

o-o There's a scientific reason? I thought the only reason people believed it was because of the Mayans...Well, I would've said no, but now I'm not so sure D:

Yes, there is xD

Well, I dunno, but maybe global warming and stuff?

But the Mayan thingy is ridiculous xD.

I don't believe it.

All that will happen is we enter the Age of Aquarius.

People are forgeting that the Mayas believed time was an endless circle. So they thought the earth couldn't end

Edited by .tee.hee...x

The world already ended in 2000, remember? Silly people.

Right after I posted that post. ^ I went to the movies, and the preview of the movie 2012 was on. I was so surprised.

I could get all religious on you, but I won't.

It's not going to happen. ;3

Edited by `Krystal

IDK actually. I think only God can decide, and it could be anytime, but with Global Warming and stuff, I just don't know. I just hope I'm kissed by a guy before then xD

I AGREE with ya! :P About the God and guy things!XD

^ Yay! Someonbe who hasnt been kissed! xD ALl of my friends have been kissed before 6th grade except for me :[ And I'm going into 7th >.<