Up Your Nose

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, what a great topic.

I remember putting up a toothpick. ;)

I still remember that day.

I also remember putting up a marble in my nose.

I was watching Home Movies (Some show on Adult Swim). Yeah, haha. I'm so dumb for doing that.

I was showing off at a Chinese restaurant trying to make my family laugh, so I shoved two chop sticks up my nose and started to make funny faces. Immature? Yes. But I got a ton of laughs out of my family. It was worth it. :D

A pencil eraser?

I can't remember... I don't really do that.

Hmm, probably a button. Yes, that was probably the day I inhaled a button at gymnastics camp. (like 4 yrs old ;0) .. or maybe it was in a dream? xD I can't remember.

Geez. Where to start?

If it'll fit up my nose, it's probably been there.

I once snorted Cocopops.

Pills.

I once got a pea stuck up there.

Pens.

Paper clips. etc.

Not much. I don't tend to stick stuff up there.

Eh, maybe a straw. That was then chucked in the bin.

Or maybeeee.. uhmmmm.. I'm not entirely sure.

I don't think I've ever purposely stuck anything in my nose. Except maybe coins when I was little.

Once, though, I was at the mall with my friends, and we got fried rice, and one of my friends was being totally immature and blowing the rice and veggies at people (Including me ;o;) through a straw but I was cracking up while trying to eat, and I accidentally snorted rice. ;o; It hurt. I coughed it up.

That's actually happened to me alot since then. x_x;

A massive bendy pencil. I was pretending to be an elephant. My mum wasn't best pleased. In fact, she threw that pencil away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back