Glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christy162

Reaction score
Has your tama had glitches?

Just wondering! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My v4 has the "balls in the food list" glitch.

My v3 has a glitch where the stats from the previous generation stayed there when it's baby came. (but it was fine before I let the battery die - after i changed the battery, that happened)

I don't remember ever having a glitch on any of my tamas.

but if that counts, I did have characters with mismatching genders (boy where the character clearly indicates a girl, and vice versa - of course on versions where gender is already dedicated to characters) a few times.

as you can see there are good and bad glitches. Glitches arent all that bad, but there arent very many good glitches i've nown of. There is the treasure box where you can loose 50 pounds. But that's the only good glitch i no. Ive just expierenced one of the worst glitchs there are when your tamagotchi resets on its own......

as you can see there are good and bad glitches. Glitches arent all that bad, but there arent very many good glitches i've nown of. There is the treasure box where you can loose 50 pounds. But that's the only good glitch i no. Ive just expierenced one of the worst glitchs there are when your tamagotchi resets on its own......
i think its sopposte tp dthar

on my music star this morning i had a baby girl and she looked like the boy baby for a few minutes, then i changed to the stats screen and came back and she looked like the girl again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back