The Back to School Hatchoff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
Ok on September first, I will be having a hatchoff, a hatchoff is basically a group hatch and we see who can keep it alive the longest. This is not a forever going hatch because the hatch ends when there is only one tamagotchi still alive, so it is not against the rules...

Rules-

1. You can enter as many tamas as you like, but the all have to hatch at the same time as everybody else.

2. The top three will get a custom made banners for their signatures.

3. You can only use a P1 or P2 This is the biggest rule, it can be Japanese or American, but only P1s and P2s

4. There is no limit of people who can enter.

5. If you are participating, you must meet in a certain chat room (Link will be given later) or else you are DQed

6. Have fun!

7. If you join, please say your username, tamagotchi you are using (American or Japenesse, P1 or P2 Design) and the forum you are representing.

Participants:

1. YellowJedi- American P2 Yellow with black stripes representing all three forums.

THIS HATCHOFF WILL BE SHARED WITH THREE DIFFERENT SITES,

TAMA-ZONE

TAMATALK

TAMAGOTCHI SOCIAL SPHERE

SO THAT IS WHY WE WILL BE IN A CHATROOM AND NOT ON A FORUM, BECAUSE IT IS ON THREE DIFFERENT FORUMS

Last edited by a moderator:
I can put it back on seeing that I have a few competitors, please tell me the tamagotchi you will be running. BTW it is only for tamatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back