Disney* Friends For Change

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
I support it 100%, I was hoping to find more people for the Friends For Change from Disney. I selected anything and everything available as of right now. I added a link to the bottom of this post for those who care to join if not already. If you do not have a Disney account... You will have to make one.

Let me know if you joined! :)

Disney*FriendsForChange

Good for you. ^___^ That's great you're supporting it.

Sorry.. I didn't because I don't get involved in Disney's crap..

If I offended anyone, sorry.

Hey... I see you in support just posting. That's plenty for me.

I thought I would see whom else is a part of the choice to spend the huge amount of money for the change.

I'm guessing your asking of Disney's little side site. Well, in short. You pledge that you will do "Green" stuff (They have lists there) If you pledge to something in the list (As long as you have a disney account, free) you can have a say in what they use the money for in a green project.

I support it. I listened to the song and I thought about it and I said The Earth is gonna die and we don't do anything about it. So I support it.

I pledged i snappy c g promise to redge and pledge okay people please help this cause!!!!! i will get all my friends do this!

Didn't Nickelodeon do something like this?

I'm sorry, but even if it is for the environment, anything led by that piece of crap we are forced to call Disney will be strictly avoided by me.

I'll find some other way to help Mother Earth, thank you.

Didn't Nickelodeon do something like this?
I'm sorry, but even if it is for the environment, anything led by that piece of crap we are forced to call Disney will be strictly avoided by me.

I'll find some other way to help Mother Earth, thank you.
What is so bad about disney i have like 2 shows on their i like but not cartoons and they are not hannah montana!

I know I'm being outspoken, but it really bothers me when people say "NO I'm not going to do my bit in helping the world for a week. Because I HATE DISNEY."

That's really childish; I think this Friends For Change thing is really going to help you do your bit to help out the planet big time. And just because Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers are helping to promote it, it's suddenly 'uncool' and 'crappy'. >.<

So yes. I think I will take part.

^ Exactly. Either you help mother Earth even if it is Disney. It's like you going to let the Ozone layer kill us all just because you were to stubborn to do something Disney related?

I already recycle and turn off lights and do my best to help the environment, so I don't need to get involved with Disney and "pledge" to do what I already do.

Esther does have a point though. Phineas and Ferb is actually one of my favortie shows.

^That's good. And I'm proud of you. but, I just hate it when people are like. Helping the enviroment isn't cool because it has something to do with Disney! (Not talking about you. xD)

But, I pledged. And I'm down right proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back