Is it just me...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abc!?

Reaction score
Is it just me or are Tamagotchis getting too complicated. I still like them but my favorite version is the v3. It's fun, has good games and not too much to worry about. The v4 gets annoying with constant mail and having to earn points all he time. The v5 well, the screen is too dark even when I change the contrast, you can only connect with v5 or music star, you can't give presents and its just not for me. The Music Star is one of the best but I still dont like the points part. What do you think about the newer tamgotchis?

I don't think they're too complicated and this is my first time having one that requires more than the ones the ancestors do. (That's all I've played before music star) so I don't think they're getting more complicated, I think they're just expanding our options and giving us more things to do.

I do miss the simplicity. They are doing too much.

It's not that they are hard to use Dorkfish04 it's just that with them doing so much in their Tamagotchi life, it's a lot to think about.

I miss feed, clean, play. So no, it's not just you abc!?

I think they are getting a little complicated but that is because tecnology is growing and also they have to make them different but I still think they could be a little easier :D

Well yeah, it's more hard to keep up with and remember.

I feel the same as you. The Pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS game series is way too complicated for me to keep up with.

I do miss the simplicity. They are doing too much.
It's not that they are hard to use Dorkfish04 it's just that with them doing so much in their Tamagotchi life, it's a lot to think about.

I miss feed, clean, play. So no, it's not just you abc!?
True, I didn't think about it that way

I prefer simplicity,that is why I am raising my V3.

I dislike the skill points because you feel rushed to earn them and you "must" earn them or you're tamagotchi cannot pass an audition.

i definatly prefer it to be more simple. thats why i play my v1 a lot more that my v5.5, for instance. im still going out today to buy a v6, because i really want to collect all the versions. actually, i just want to play with them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back