How much was your cheapest tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abc!?

Reaction score
I got an American V3 (im british) in a charity shop for 50p!!!!

well i got a few for free from family members and friends and then got one which is my first time buying one for 15 bucks (that's with tax)

I got my v4.5 for my bday B) does that count :D other wise the cheapest one was from walmart it was my v3 for 14 dollors :D

$14.24.

I've never got a Tamagotchi's on sale. However I got knock-off Tamagotchi's as little as none to $2.

i got a tamagotchi v4.5 blue marbale for 7.50 cents and it said bandi on it i got it at ross maybe they still sell a little bit of them

I've picked up various tamagotchis in jumble sales held at local schools. There are about 4 sales held per year in my area.

I usually pay between 25 pence > 50 pence for them.

I've found V1s, V2s, V5s...

I'm sure that before long I will find a V5.5 and a Music Star!

It's always interesting to start them up and download to see what the previous owner named their tama character and what kind of character they managed to get :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG mine costed $20! :eek: :eek: :eek:

but i only have one

but on ebay i bid for a 2 tamagotchi pack that is $10.25 c

including postage

wish me luck ;)

A dime from a friend. She didn't realize you could change the battery. THis was a v2.

If getting my V2 for Christmas counts, then I got it for free. Other than that I have a Music Star that I bought from Target for around $15. Those are my only 2 tamas.

The cheapest tama cost me 50 cents at Goodwill. It was a half-off sale on a Saturday. They had 4 of them @ 99 cents each, minus a half. I bought all 4- a V1, 2 V2s, and a P1. All for only $2.00!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back