what would you do about a stolen tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gumdrop37

Reaction score
I'm just wondering and I'd probably beat them up ;) :eek:

I'd yell at them and then if they didn't give it back i'd use force to take it back. and if they still won't give it to me i'll drag their bum to the office!

i would call the police! they are stealing!

that could be an infamous criminal (famous for being bad)

Care to enlighten me why an infamous criminal would steal a virtual pet that's worth about 10 dollars?

Anyways, I wouldn't mind much, because they would of just stolen a dead and broken toy :>

Uhhh..I used to be a bully so I'd first yell at them, and if they didn't give it back I'd tackle them and take it back. And just for fun I'd sock their head :)

Care to enlighten me why an infamous criminal would steal a virtual pet that's worth about 10 dollars?
You seriously just made my laugh. :p

Hmm.. I'd just get mad at them for stealing it. I'd probably say a few words, and take it from them. I wouldn't really blow up on it..

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldn't care, i could always buy a new one but i'm not into tamas that much anymore so i dunno...

i might just tell them this:

exuse me , that is my toy can i please have it back?

and if that didnt work i would take it out of their hands and run .

I would yell at them.

If they didn't give it back I would go to desperate measures...pie in the face! haha.

I would yell at them.And i did once when this mean persin in my class who dosent even know how to work them,Stole my music star out of my desk and left my poor v5 sitting.He never gave it back... :D .I had a Mimitchi AND NOW I DONT LIKEY HIM.(Not the Mimitchi,the dude.)

I'd yell at them.

Then Damand it back.

If they do not comply.

I would take it by force.

But thats just me! :furawatchi:

yell at them (i yell preaty loud) then punch them in the face if they didn't give it back!!!

Or I'd have a compleat freak out. Either way I'm getting my Tama back!!!! :D

Seriously? :ichigotchi: I'm laughing so hard... who in their right mind would call the police? It's just a TAMAGOTCHI. Let loose and lighten up.

You're not always going to have somebody to run to and childishly cry out, "Waah! I need somebody to get this person because he stole my cheap $10 dollar toy!"

I have nothing, absolutely nothing against Tamagotchi toys, but I will not throw a screaming fit. I'm nine years old and I know what to do.

The police are there for emergencies. To tell the truth, I'd just scold myself for letting them take my Tamagotchi and save up for a new one. Easy as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back