EVOLVE EVOLVE EVOLVE ALREADY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katieecob

Reaction score
:blink: :D :angry:

Please help me! i have waited a week and they just wont EVOLVE!

the worst part is that they were going to EVOLVE into adults! :( :(

PLZ HELP ME!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

If you have paused them, then they won't be old enough. If they aren't (some tamas are 5 before they become adults) then there is nothing you can do except wait, don't pause them, let them age.

With the exception of a music star, tamas cannot evolve whilst they are asleep. So, if you kept changing the time to when they sleep, they won't be awake and if they are not a V6, won't evolve until they wake up. Just change the time to when they would be awake if that's the problem (all tamas will be awake by 11am).

i dont pause it.

but i do make it 10 o clock at night on my tamagotchi when i go to sleep so they do too :)

If you have paused them, then they won't be old enough. If they aren't (some tamas are 5 before they become adults) then there is nothing you can do except wait, don't pause them, let them age.
With the exception of a music star, tamas cannot evolve whilst they are asleep. So, if you kept changing the time to when they sleep, they won't be awake and if they are not a V6, won't evolve until they wake up. Just change the time to when they would be awake if that's the problem (all tamas will be awake by 11am).
Not all tamas wake up at 11 am I woke up at 7 am and my tama was awake

(I have a music star)

^Agreed.^

Be patient. Sometimes it may take longer than a week for them to evolve into adults.

(;

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a music star, right? I'd say just leave it off pause and don't mess with the time in any way (don't set its time so it goes to sleep as you said) and it should evolve in a day or so, or at least that's how mine always worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back