What Do You Do With Your Tama While At School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
What do you do? If you do something else please comment and tell us what you do!

In Middle School I use to put it on pause, or let it run by itself all day.

During breaks, I would check on my tamagotchi to see if it was ok.

Before I leave for school, I set the time on my Tamagotchi to a time where my Tama would be sleeping, for example, 12am.

So when I'm at school, it's sleeping the whole time, & doesn't have the same effect as pausing.

Because I know pausing effects the Tama's growth rate & things like that, so I just let it sleep.

& then when I come home, I just set the time back to normal. :3

our school alows it after people made up lies that the head would steal our tama!!!! LOL!

I pause it until the end of the day, being in high school one of the teachers would think it was a cell phone or something and take it away. X.X then I'd lose it for a week if they did that. I leave it in my locker though so I know it's safe and if it goes off on accadent it won't be in class.

I remember when my friend got in trouble because his grandma called his cell phone during class, he answered because he figured he'd be in trouble either way, and they took his phone for 2 weeks, imagine what they would do to a music playing tama

in high school i leave it in my bag after every period ends i just feed it and put it back in my bag! =P

OMG i cant believe i do this but i am so desperate for them to evolve that i...ok sometimes i play with them a little i admit it!

you can keep a secret right? ;)

well, i bring it to skool, and then fib to my teachers that i need to go to the bathroom and take care of it every once in awhile! And i check on it durring lunch, (cause i go 2 middle skool)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back