peoples! KI2156 is Spotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

07*Kuromametchi*70

Reaction score
Ok, so i was chec king out all my friend's rooms, and when i stopped on KI2156, i saw, Spotchi! KI2156, a Dazzilitchi, ususally that i thought i was dreaming at that sight but actually really it was spotchi. Whoever is KI2156, check out her character and there: spotchi. KI2156, if your on tamatalk, can you please tell us the code?

Yes, KI2156 is Spotchi. But did you listen? in September as kuromametchi529 said (sorry kuromametchi529) that the "Under Construction" place will have those outfits. We don't need this topic :furawatchi: im sorry for saying that but in Tamastargirls topic we saw that. Thanks anyways,

-Evil Dazzilitchi

Yes, KI2156 is Spotchi. But did you listen? in September as kuromametchi529 said (sorry kuromametchi529)  that the "Under Construction" place will have those outfits. We don't need this topic  ;)   im sorry for saying that but in Tamastargirls topic we saw that. Thanks anyways,
-Evil Dazzilitchi
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

I KNOW HIM, FROM YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

He's my friend there! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
He's my friend on Tamacraze101. I can't wait to tell him everyone is freaking out!

KI2156 has asked me to quote this: "Yes, I have the Spot and Mocha codes. No, I won't be sharing them. I am I a tester for an upcoming place? I cannot say. Am I lying? Most certainly not. Spot and Mocha were originally supposed to go on Music City, but for some reason, the toy didn't allow it. Have you ever noticed there are 38 characters total? Put Spot and Mocha in there, and Presto! You have a total of 40. They were meant to be a regular character with costumes, but when BanDai found out the toy wouldn't let them on, they didn't make costumes for them."

Hope that helps you a bit!

KI2156 has asked me to quote this: "Yes, I have the Spot and Mocha codes. No, I won't be sharing them. I am I a tester for an upcoming place? I cannot say. Am I lying? Most certainly not. Spot and Mocha were originally supposed to go on Music City, but for some reason, the toy didn't allow it. Have you ever noticed there are 38 characters total? Put Spot and Mocha in there, and Presto! You have a total of 40. They were meant to be a regular character with costumes, but when BanDai found out the toy wouldn't let them on, they didn't make costumes for them."

Hope that helps you a bit!
thanks. In september i'm so exited! UNDER CONSTRUCTION is going t6o b e the place where you get spot and mocha!

Thank's for the Info about the under constrvction area i wanted to know when it was finished

Now, people have already started logging in Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi. But i don't have the codes..............

Latest posts

Back