Justin Bieber. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Whats your guys opinions on Justin Bieber?

Personally, I love him. <3

I have since the first time I saw his youtube videos 2 years ago, even before he was famous.

Now, he's living the dream. :blink:

His music is amazing, just like he is.

I'd do anything to get to meet him personally one day.

Luckily for me though, I do have his msn, so I get to talk to him occasionally. =D

What about the rest of you?

Ahh, yess. You gotta admit, he's very good looking. He may sound like an obnoxious little 12 year old girl, but he can sing. I love the song One Time <33 Haha, I got so many people here addicted to it...

I guess he's alright.

I don't care for him very much, but I have nothing against him.

EDIT: Oh, and on the subject of his looks... he's alright. He'll *probably* be gorgeous in a few years, but he's really young now. .__.

Last edited by a moderator:
He lives in Vancouver, I think, That is a couple of hours away from me.

I think his song One Time is awesome. The girl mouths the word s**t though.

I think he is such a fag. ike he thinks has hot s**t when hes a 13year old loser who hasent hit puberty yet and when he does hes not going to last much longer

He lives in Vancouver, I think, That is a couple of hours away from me.
No, he lives in Atlanta right now. He used to live in Stratford, Ontario.

Weiwei got me addicted to him :]]

One Time has had over 400 plays on my iTunes.

He's incredibly good looking also, haha. He's amazing, probably my 2nd favourite musician all time. Desy, I want his MSN. Like seriously, that'd make my daaay. 8DD

At RawryCakes.x:Ah... I see.

At Starry:I agree with you. I don't obsess with him.

At Ksenia:Ksenia, you WILL get his MSN someday.

I live 1 hour away from Stratford where he grew up. My friend Ryan was in his video at the beggining, so I have Justin's autograph, and I talked to him on the phone.

Ugh, I really can't stand him.

He looks and sounds like a pre-pubescent 11 year old. It just drives me up the wall.

He honestly annoys me alot.

Not him in general, it's more of the fangirls. EVERY girl I know LOVES him. I told my friend once that I didn't like Justin Bieber and she called me a hater. I then got rejected for about a week. Most of my friends call me a hater, actually. They call me some other things too that should not be repeated and that are just plain rude.

In my opinion, he looks like a 12 year-old, the girls in his music videos are WAY too old for him, and his voice sounds like he just choked on a piece of pie.

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER! Let the flame-war begin > :mellow:

I don't really like him, but I actually have a funny story about Justin Beiber.

Before he got famous and moved to LA, he lived in the town of Stratford, Ontario. It's about 30 minutes from where I am, I always travel there for hockey games. One weekend, I had a tournament and I was sitting against the wall waiting for my friend, since I was getting a ride with her. I noticed her out in the lobby part of the arena, so as I picked up my gear and started to leave, this guy who looks EXACTLY like Justin Beiber (I'm not even kidding. It had to be him.) noticed that my phone fell out of my pocket, and told me "Hey, I think your phone fell out." and handed it to me.

Whats your guys opinions on Justin Bieber?
Personally, I love him. <3

I have since the first time I saw his youtube videos 2 years ago, even before he was famous.

Now, he's living the dream. :)

His music is amazing, just like he is.

I'd do anything to get to meet him personally one day.

Luckily for me though, I do have his msn, so I get to talk to him occasionally. =D

What about the rest of you?
Sfurewbvrieqreoiqbgreoqbyurgcfeasbceukvwkacvera.

NO WAY. Desy, you talk to him on msn? That's insanely incredible.

I love him. <3 <3 <3

I have nothing against him, really, but I'm not really a fan either. His songs are just okay and he's only 15, doesn't have his adult voice yet, and is talking about love songs. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back