Tama Hotel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

budgie_girl

Reaction score
Okay, I have done something like this before (Tama Play Center, if any of you remember) and I am going to try something a little different to see how popular this gets.

Welcome to the Tama Hotel!!! This is the new general manager, Lizzie. She will work at the fron desk if you have any questions. She speaks sign language, so her translator is her husband, Frank. :D :lol:

Lizzie says hello!!

Anyway, here is what we have to offer:

Rooms # 100-199= 1 Person Suites

1 queen bed. Medium sized room. Includes HD computer and wireless Internet service.

Rooms # 200-299= Honeymoon Suites

1 king bed. Extra large room. Includes balcony and a beautiful view.

Rooms # 300-499= Family Suites

2 queen beds. SUPER large room. Includes separate room with 2 bunk beds and HD TV for the kids, a crib, baby changing station and soundproof walls.

Rooms # 500-550= Senior Suites

2 extra super soft queen beds. Large room. Elevator accessible. Optional caretakers.

*All rooms include: a refridgerator, digital sattelite HD TV, wireless Internet service, wheelchair-accessible master bathrooms and optional room service. There is also a pool and jacuzzi, a gym and a free complimentary bed and breakfast! There are also senior and veteran discounts on room prices*

Other services are available at the front desk.

All rooms are vacant, so please feel free to stay and ask any questions you need to make your stay more pleasurable!!

My ^_^ Miley would like a 1 person suite, please.

Lizzie says:

You are room number 100. Here is your key!!! If you have any questions feel free to call the front desk!

Thank you for staying!

[100]

key

huh cool idea. I'll try it :)

May :hitodetchi: would like to stay in a 1 person room. XD

Okay!! You are room number 101. Feel free to call the front desk if you have any questions!!

Here is your key!!

[101]

My Memetchi would like to rent a 1 person room. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
okay! you are room 102

Enjoy your stay!!! If you have any questions, please call the front desk!!

Here is your key!!

[102]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back