Where do you put your gum while you take a break?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
Where do you put your Gum while you're taking a break from chewing it? I usually put it on paper, behind my ear, inside the palm of my hands, or inside the top of my mouth.

I is so gross.

Ain't I awwshum?

I spit it out and throw it out.

Or just don't chew it.

But usually throw it out.

I hate having things just sitting in my mouth. I have to constantly chew things.

I usually just stick it anywhere. Usually if I have the wrapper I'll put it there, but if not I just stick it in random places such as the corner of the computer screen. Once, I put it on the wall and forgot about it... then the sun melted it so it took ages to get off

I'm a gum waster.

When I wanna stop chewing, I throw it away. I hate gum with no taste.. it irritates me to bits. So I can't have the same piece of gum in my mouth for more than about an hour.

I often have about 3 pieces of gum in my mouth at a time. x33

If I have to eat:

I either stick it on the plate, or stick it on the nearest thing to me.

If I don't feel like chewing it:

I stick it on the roof of my mouth. (like right now. But I usually just leave it there and suck the flavor out of it.)

If it runs out of flavor:

Give it to my mum to chew, or throw it out.

Other:

Swallow it if I'm too lazy to throw it out/set it somewhere. xD

I usually don't take breaks, if I get tired of it I usually throw it away.

When the flavor is gone, I throw it away and get a new piece. xD

Agreed. I would feel icky putting it somewhere on my body, and then eating it again. Thats..dirty. lol.
We are very dirty people here at TamaTalk, you'll

have to get used to that LOL.

Chewing gum runs out too fast in my eyes, I usually end up sticking another one in my mouth everytime one loses flavour. I end up with the whole pack in my mouth and my jaw hurts. It takes me a very long time to throw it away, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN WASTE. -_-

i cant have gum anymore cuz of braces but i used stick it under desks and stuff like that XD

I chew like crazy till the flavour is gone, then swallow it. /D I don't take breaks. And I know you're not supposed to swallow ittttt, but USUALLY I'm too lazy to go get up and go to a trash can. Usually I chew even after the flavour left, though.

I spit it out when the flavor dies, or if I'm bored, I stick it in my back teeth XD

-_-

That absolutely disgusts me.

I generally can't chew gum for more than a half hour,

And the only time I chew gum is after I eat lunch.

And taking it out for a while, and putting it back into to continue chewing?

That's absurd.

I'm sorry, that's just how I feel.

I can't stand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back