Sign in to follow this  
spongebobiac

Lazy

Lately, "I was too lazy" has been used as an excuse more and more. *cough* by people such as me *cough*

SO.

Do you use laziness as an excuse for things?

Do YOU think it counts as a real excuse?

What's the biggest thing you've avoided just because you were lazy? Did you get away with it?

Tell me random stories of your laziness. Or are you too lazy to? D:<

While I'm at it, is "I was bored." a real reason either? xD

*shot for random topic*

I'm a very lazy person x-x especially when i wake up for school i'd be like "UGGGGGG I DUN WANNA WAKE UP Dx"

No, but I use it as in excuse anyways ;] I'm a procrastinator, as in most of my school work is done the night before it's due, so it's always crap quality, but I still get A's ;P

Lol when somone comes to wake me up they go "Get up." And I'm like "I'M TOO LAZY! GO AWAY!"

The biggest thing I've avoided due to being lazy was probably just cleaning my room. Yeah haha xD

I'm like, the defination of lazy.

I never do anything and I'm always doing homework the period before it's due in a mad rush.

And wake up at 8am when school starts at 8.45.

And I never do chores unless mum waves money in my face.

My excuse for most things, "No. Because that means I have to get up and that's just too difficult."

I'm the queen of lazy XD

I'm lazy.

I'm too lazy to write a good complicated post :[

Yes and no.

Yes because I can't stand getting up in the mornings [That's mainly an issue of how much I love my bed, though] and I am such a procrastinator.

And no because I'm considered to be a very energetic person. Singing, dancing, jumping around school. I wouldn't call myself lazy when I'm always seem to be moving. And I had the energy to type this post, even though it's seven in the morning, and yesterday's plane flight messed up my body clock. (:

Yes and no.

Yes because I can't stand getting up in the mornings [That's mainly an issue of how much I love my bed, though] and I am such a procrastinator.

And no because I'm considered to be a very energetic person. Singing, dancing, jumping around school. I wouldn't call myself lazy when I'm always seem to be moving. And I had the energy to type this post, even though it's seven in the morning, and yesterday's plane flight messed up my body clock. (:

Esther, you make me feel so bad. xD

Looks like I have no energy compared to some people. Haha. x33

I wouldn't say I'm lazy. I'm always bouncing round like Esther said. When I don't want to do things the answer is simple: I don't want to it. xP Or if that doesn't work I AM ILL, LEAVE ME ALONE. If all fails, leave it down to:

Keeley clean up for me

GO AWAY!

Keeley wake up

GO AWAY!

Keeley may I borrow your pencil?

GO AWAY! xD

I'm not lazy at all. The laziest I get is just going onine. That's what's considered lazy for me! Lol so technically I'm being lazy right now just because I'm online and not doing anything else... B)

Nah. My parents csay im lazy when they try to make me clean up someone elses mess.

"I was bored" or "because I was bored" is a common excuse though.

I'm lazy indeed. But not as lazy as my sister. 11 am and still wearing her pajamas.

I'm very lazy. 'Nuff said.

No, but I use it as in excuse anyways ;] I'm a procrastinator, as in most of my school work is done the night before it's due, so it's always crap quality, but I still get A's ;P

Agreed.

"I'll do it later!" "I dont wanna!" "I'm to lazzyy to do that!!!" And stuff like that are everyday terms now.

Yes, I am lazy (:

I don't use it as an excuse though, my teacher/mom would bite my head off xD.