My V4 Broke...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii~mametchi

Reaction score
Ok so I was on holiday in Libya. (Nice place there!) I had all 4 of my Tamas on a lanyard and I was wearng it. I did I check up on my tama half way a movie I was watching. My V3, V5 and V6 were all fine but when I grabbed my V4 it started beeping like MAD and the screen went all glitchy then blank. I pressed the button at the back and downloaded it. It was fine for a few secs but since the time was 1:25pm, the time changed by its self to 1:25am. My tama was asleep then the screen went black, including the icons. Normally i'd be all upset

that my favourite tama had broke, but I burst out laugthing like a mainiac!

After i settled down, I told my dad that it broke. I could see in his eyes that was really happy, but after I told him I was going to get a V4.5 on ebay he was all 'NO you can't have another, you already have 4...I mean three!' But luckily my mom and aunt find tamagotchis really interesting and they are going to get me the Tamagotchi Ultimate PC Pack, with the V4.5!!!

YAAAAAY :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg that quite hilarous!

You're lucky that your mom/aunt is getting you a new one I have to buy all my tamagotchi's with my own money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back