Fridge Magnets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Freezie

Reaction score
okay, you know those magnetic letters you stick on the fridge? yah, those. Well, do you like to write silly messages on them? What's currently written on the fridge with them?

PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN ON MY FRIDGE (by me)

Open Book FTW

Pee on me or else!

u suk and u no it

CURRENLTY WRITTEN ON MY FRIDGE (by me)

BACK OFF! I have LETTUCE....

xD fridge magnets are so fun.

I don't have fridge magnetic letters. xP

I have the ones with advertisements and personal pictures on mines.

I've always wanted magnets for my fridge! But the only magnetic appliances we have in the house are our toaster and dryer. So we have a few advertisements on those.

I've always wanted magnets for my fridge! But the only magnetic appliances we have in the house are our toaster and dryer. So we have a few advertisements on those.
i know! i really want to write those crazy messages. :D

My Friend and I went to WalMart and got those. We came back to her house and put

XD

LIEK

OMG

HE

WORKS

THAT

BACON

YAY

XD

On her Fridge.

Yeah it's an inside joke. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh! xD

My friend has some of these on her fridge. There isn't near enough to make a complete alphabet, so whenever I'm over there, we find it a challenge to create a message to put on her fridge. (And I'm over there like, all the time.)

The best one we EVER did was, "Mom got PMS in my van." For some reason we just thought it was hilarious and we still laugh about it all the time. xD

I dont have any of those

but if i did i would write "i like pie"

xD

Gaaaah, I love them to bits. x33

But unfortunately my household has none at all D:

There's some on the fridge at school and that place is for teachers only, but occasionally I get to sneak in there and write some stupid message or whatever. I don't write much or else I'd get caught.

Aw, my fridge is not magnetic :C

But when I was little and we had this one which was magnetic, we'd mostly put calendars, baby photos, report cards and stuff. and like, notes and reminders. I find fridges are an awesome way to keep organized and updates and stuff without taking up extra space.

But nu, my mom doesn't like the 'tacky' look of stuff on the refrigerator. Fail. Magnetic ones are so much better : D

Ha, they rule <3

I Don't have any though =[

On my fridge we have magnets what people have brought back as [i shall spell this correctly] soveniers [fail?] & stuff like that. BUT we do have this little notebook thing what is magnetic, so you know, I've never done it before but I'm gonna go write some weird stuff on it!! 8DD As if I never thought to do that. -Hits stoopid brain-

I have them :DD At the moment they spell out: 'WARNING I have cheese oh wait I eated it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back