school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
i am a mixture of

- excited because i will get to see my friends every day

- nervous because i had alot of fights that were ignored when school ended, but they will be brought up again now That i will see the people every day

-and really disappointed that I will have to start doing homework every day now

what about you guys???

Haha, no.

Chance to meet new friends, and people, yes.

yep I had a party the last day of school with like three of my friends, and we were all like partying, waiting for it to be midnight so our last day of school would be over, but then when it was midnight we were almost crying and we were all sad about that year being over :huh:

I'm also excited to meet new people too!!! :huh:

I'm like all of the choices I put :huh:

I'm currently in school and loving it to bits.

I actually seem to dislike holidays. The only plus side is that I get more time to spend on the computer and no homework at all. Other than that, school PWNs :]]

I think friends are the highlight of school for me. I don't despise schoolwork, but it's not as crucial as seeings friends. Heehee. 8DD

It's wierd, usually I'll freak out when school starts back because I HATE school, but now I don't really care...o_O

:)

Im really nervous because Its going to be my first day of middle school.. :lol: But Im kind of excited! ;D But then theres going to be more homework, bummer.

I'm a mixture...I'm excited because I just want to start studying and testing and get it all over with, so I can find out if I'm going to get really good grades or not. But at the same time, I REALLY wish I could extend my vacation!! I'm freaked out that my first day of school is one month from TODAY!!!! Ack! I'm actually more angry than excited...

I'm pretty freaking disappointed. My friends fail, so, no point in going.
*Off topic* But don't you have friends from school that come on TT?

Anyway, I'm excited. High School is really fun, and I'm looking forward to another year.

I'm very excited. Ask all my friends. My BFF and I even started a countdown, 17 more days until school starts for me, and 10 more days until I get my schedule. 8D

I'd be disappointed.

My friends aren't that kind of 'great', ya know? xD Well, I do have some great friends ~

If we meet, I'd rather meet them at the mall then meet at school xD.

I HATE SCHOOL so much it's too long and I enjoy being here online talking to you guys/gals :lol:

im so nervous.

i was in a fight...

and school ended...

idk what will happen ;_;

No, not at all. I don't have great relationships with the people there. Well, I used to. But they all took my other friends side =\

I'm excited for schools to start again because it means I can go to the malls again in peace during the week X3

It also means I don't have to worry as much about some stupid new driver slamming into me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back