Do you believe in forward messages?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebobiac

June 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Like, those texts and emails and stuff that say "if u frwd this 2 10 ppl u'll find love. if u dont u'll die at midnight."

I don't, and I'm wondering if ANYONE does o_o

Sometimes If I'm really desprate I forward them. XD But they never work. -shrug-

If I get one about friends I forward it to my friends

Ha. No.

I really should be dead by now. I think I've been killed at least 39573805899355 times. But I feel alive so....

I don't even take my time to read it.

If it's not a message that's directly to me, I just delete it.

No, I don't. I rarely even read my e-mails anyway.

That'd be awesome if there was a chain letter that said "omg forward this to 0 people and you'll still be alive tommorow. if you don't forward it to 0 people, nothing will happen!" xD. Though, there probably is.

I would have been dead about thirty times if that is the case, or loveless.

Ha, i get about 20 copies of the same chain mail by different friends. Then i just delete them :)

Nope.

I read them and laugh in the face of danger.

I never foward anything on.

I would have died many times in many different, exciting ways if they were real

I read them. And I never forward them, unless I tell someone that I'm reading a random chain letter and they ask for it to be forwarded to them. Otherwise, no. Unless it's really important and actually mature.

But I gotta admit, if I don't send them and they tell me I'll be dead at midnight, I do get slightly frightened and stay up 'till about 1am while under my blanket and shivering. But that's just the way I am.

I dont believe, or give a hoot about them, but I forward them anyways. Just to annoy them.

(But then, I get multiples in my Inbox D8 )

No but I got one about Mickey Mouse and I saw Mickey Mouse all day!!!

There were pictures all over the internet, my mum bought me a mickey mouse

ruler, my friend had a mickey mouse pen, mickey mouse was on Disney Channel, my cousin watched a video with Mickey Mouse in. Now I live in fear that Mickey Mouse shall eatz me! D:

& I never forward them. But I love the ones what say SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE AND YOUR CRUSH WILL REALISE THEIR LOVE FOR YOU! what are sent by my friends, then when I see them I can grill them about their crush when they said they didn't have one! xDD

Oooh, I am evil > :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back