How often do you clean up your room?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
I recently read RawryCakes.x's post on current mode about rooms. Which reminded me of something.

I usually clean mines up once a month I think.

When it gets super junky. Haha, butt.. it's clean now because of new clothes.

Hah. Clean?

KIDDING. xD Well, probably once a week I clean it reallllly good. And then within the next few days, it looks like a tornado hit the place.

xO

If it is dirty enough it will start to bother me so I will just clean it on my own. Other than that, whenever my mom tells me to. xDD

My room is empty so it doesn't need cleaning, haha. there's just my bed in the whole room.

How about never?

Last time I cleaned it was ummm. 4 months ago.

I just love the floor filing system.

I'm a pig.

Everyday. I sweep it and pick up. So it doesn't get dirty :)

You know what me and mum hate the most? Messy rooms D: So we both clean my room. Seriously. it gets cleaned about three times a day. But I do full-on cleaning about once a month.. full-on meaning going through all my closets and desk and under my bed and stuff. But I try to keep it spotless. xD

Mum does most of the cleaning though. Not because I ask her, but because she enjoys it and actually wants to clean my room. It's strange. She's like a vaccuum cleaner. Haha.

Cleaning up my room was soo totally 2007, but it stays neat. Juzz a tad messy, but the bookshelf is a horror.

One simple word: Never.

My house is a pigsty, Mom's always screaming her head off about how I'm lazy. As always, I'll ignore her.

My mom likes to have screaming fits at me.

And she tells me she'll kick me out, because it's HER room, not mine, and she wants it clean.

:I

I cleaned it yesterday.

Because I got screamed and ranted at.

I probably end up tidying it up once or twice a week,

But like Krystal said, within the next day or two, it's a mess.

And I get yelled at again. D:

I don't like to call my room MESSY though,

It's just a bit cluttered and disorganized.

My mom's a clean freak though >_>

Like never. But sometimes I'll wanna re-arrange everything, and we clean everything up during that.

My rooms always a pigsty! HURRAY FOR SLACK-IT-IVE-NESS! xDDD

I deep clean my room, once in a while (unless my parents force me to do it more often) but lately i just get sick of having it super dirty, so i just do basic stuff, like pick up some trash, and pick up all the laundry (which makes my room, almost completely clean) Yea... Like 2 days ago, i packed up all of my stuff besides my clothes, cleaned my room, did all my laundry ( which i was super behind on....) , and moved my desk around, then i fit like 5 small boxes of all my junk all onto my awesome desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only clean up my room when

A. It's really dirty

Or

B. There's something really bothering me and I clean it.

OTHERWISEE..

My room is usually clean. :p

~XOXO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back