Where did you get your Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where did you get your Tamagotchi?

• I got it from the toy store

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got it as a gift

• I got it from a grocery store

• I don't have one

• I don't remember where I got it

• I don't know where I got it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well WalMart - does that class as a Toy Store? Because they sell pretty much everything. :)

I ordered mine off the internet, forgot to put that option :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine from wallmart also. Was to embarissed to go into girls section in toysrus.I don't get it, tamagotchis are unisex. :)

o_O are they really in girls section at Toys R Us?

o_O are they really in girls section at Toys R Us?
LOL, what's wrong with that girl section? I walked thru the lingerie section in the department store all the time. It beats going around in circles just to avoid it.

The Toys R Us that I go to has the tamagotchis up near the entrance :)

Anyways, I brought mine online.

I got mine from Wal-Mart.com. Sure it took a while but it was definately worth it! :wacko:

We don't have a walmart/Toys 'r' us etc where I live :angry:

I bought all mine from the warehouse, would've got them off the internet but I was to impatient :wacko:

I saved up 4 1 and then my mum said she was going food shopping so i asked her 2 pop round a few toy stores to find 1 for me and i'd pay her back so she did! :wacko: hope u enjoyed my story!

I got mine from Wal-Mart.com. Sure it took a while but it was definately worth it! :lol:
Please do not bump up old threads.

Anyway, I have a lot of Tamas:

V1 - Wal-Mart

V2 - Christmas gift

Angelgotchi - off eBay

Bubbles V3 - Target

Camo V3 - Target

Bows V3 - Target

Uratama - YesAsia

I got my v2 at Wal-Mart with my B-day money and my mom got me my v3 as a gift. I think she got it at Wal-Mart too cuz thats the only place that sells them around here and she doesn't know how to use a computer

(And BTW how can you get a tama in a grocery store?)

I get mine from either Target or Toys R Us. I can never seem to find them at Wal-mart or K-Mart.

Old thread o.o'

I've bought them at Wal*Mart, Target, Toys R Us, and Fred Meyer. The V3's have finally started staying in stock long enough for me to browse <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back