if we hav a v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryta.k2

Reaction score
if bandai makes a v3 wat features do u want it 2 hav?

i would say that it would be cool if adults could get jobs and when u connect there is a secret game!

feel free 2 add stuff on!

B) :wacko: :gozarutchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :pochitchi: B) :lol: :hitodetchi: :mametchi:

thats a cool idea...

:gozarutchi: :wacko: :pochitchi: :huh: :) :unsure: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi:

and tamas could send out invitations 4 tama visitors and u could book a holiday

they shud make a touch screen n a back light n a bigga screen like

this size

________

from here

to here

______

if u get wot i mean :huh: :furawatchi: <_< :angry:

i definatly agree with the colour screen idea. that would be great. also some new games and hidden items would be kool. :huh: :furawatchi:

and when you have a tama baby you can swich beetwen characters

I think it would be kool if you could change the shell of your tamagotchi

And if you could charge the tamagotchi's battery :p

I'd like picking certain eggs to play a certain tamagotchi (ocean, angel, devil, P1, ect.) and have a plug-in feature so our batteries wouldn't die. There would also be a link to the internet. While I'm dreaming, I'd take out the senior characters so we could truly see how long we can raise them at adult stage. :p

I dun think it should be bigger..but color yes, so maybe a little bigger, I like the size they are and how compact it is, if they made them bigger i'm sorta afraid they would turn it into a stupid game on gameboy and then u wouldn't be able to buy them as they are anymore..

I'd really like them to stay as they are in size, how could I bring it to school then ;-;?

A V3 is not real, actually, as far as i know... it's just peoples opinions on what the next Tama should be like....

anyways, i think they should make a new Tamagotchi thats like a Cell phone... but more like a pager. See, i want one that isnt much bigger than the ones out now, and i want it to have a color screen, AND i would like to have the ability to send Text messages to people, plus a rechargable battery would be nice. I would also like to see MANY new characters, not just the old ones, and i would like them to talk maybe....

All in all, if i were to have the perfect Tama, it would have an Alarm, Color Screen, more tamas, rechargable battery but keep the general size the same. thats not TOO much to ask, no?? :rolleyes:

Hi

I know this is kind of impossible but imagine if your tama could have the internet on it and you could visit tamatalk using your tamagotchi! :rolleyes:

Maby insted of i coloured shells we could get tamas that have claer plastic outsides and get cases for them.I like the idear of coloured screens and the alarm clock but it would be nice if they stayed the same size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back