Sign in to follow this  
ryta.k2

if we hav a v3

THEY ALREADT MAKE COLOUR SCREEN THEY ARE JUST RELLY HARD TO GET AND VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these r goos ideas but what do u THINK bandai will make?

I would like him/her to make more interesting characters.And make the tamagotchi you have inside be colored in.

actually, Ive searched on google for v3 and one website said Bandai

is thinking about making v3 in color! :(

But theres bad news too! :hitodetchi: i dont know if this is true cuz Bandai HAS made a

tama in color allreAdy!

i think bandai will make a amusing v3 and it will be simple! (but with extra features!) :P

I doubt they will, but im not always right! :wacko:

I think they should have a beeper, and you call "TAMAGOTCHI?!?" and it will beep!

I also think that would be easy to program :furawatchi:

A peice of cake!

I also have another idea, you could mate with other tamagotchi owners! (from diffrent countrys, the matchmaker brings them!) Again, TOO easy!

I would definitely appreciate a backlight - I like the idea of a sensor - some times its difficult to see if there's not enough direct lighting around. A colored version would be fun (much like the pocket pikachu color) - doesn't have to be fancy - we don't really want to see the price driven up too much.

What might be interesting is have the character react to certain things - light would cause the Tamagotchi to put on sunglasses :furawatchi: Or vigorous movement might cause the gotchi to tumble around on the screen - with consequences for shaking too much of course. In other words, a more interactive form of Tamagotchi. just my 10 yen's worth

it shood say go rosie on it.

every1 want a background lightup! maybe bandai will make 1! but i dont know what the v3 will be like! :wub:

tamagotchi stats:

training-2 bars

0 years old

name-matt

77lb

gender-boy

1generation

i want a evolving potion so u can see what it evolves into and the names could be like..10 letters.

i think they should make more egg designs (it seems like everywhere i go, it's the same few designs. i remember the original tamas had TONS of designs). i also agree with the color, that would be cool.

something else i'd like would be a lighting feature, so you could check your tama in the dark. for some reason, i hate getting up in the night and turning on my light, so i can check on my tama ;)

i think it would be cool if they did something like yasashii, with the seperate function buttons that glow when your tama needs something. i'd still like it to be a bit smaller than yasashii, with a bigger screen.

more games and secret codes would be cool too :)

Look you see the other thing i said just up their? I didn't post that!!! Someone is posting things on my account!!!

Oh and i think it should have a colour screen too!

color screen, more codes, more games, glow in the dark, and when you play games you get more money and another one the shop should be cheaper. :D :D :)

come with 2 tama one v3 and one used to hook up to the computer and make frienda all ovet the world!!!! and trade tamagotchi!!!!! B) B) B) B) B) B)

Hey, just had the gratest idea, what about having modes! Like you can have one normal mode, and a separate mode with all different games and characters! And you can like have the features of a Keitai-houses, tama statues, magazines etc. It would be cool if we got something like a Deca but the same size as the Connexions.