My Tamagotchi Color's time is frozen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togetechi 99

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I don't know how this could happen! My Tamagotchi Color's time is frozen! I got it about a week ago and a couple days later,my Tamagotchi Color seemed to shut off. I unscrewed a little,and it turend on. The clock said something in Japanese,and it gave me the option to download or reset. I selected "Reset" , and that's when the time froze. I figured that the time froze on my Color yesterday evening after not going into battery-save mode and my Young Mametchi not pooping. Help! Or else I won't be able to grow trees and my tama won't ever evole! HELP!!!

Have you tried replacing the batteries or resetting it?

I would suggest buying a new one.That seems serious and I don't think it is a glitch.I'm sorry I wish I could help you more but I don't have a TMG+C.

It's something you tampered with when you took it a part. Taking it apart is so risky especially with things like this! Take it to your local DIY store or send it to bandai and they'll fix it for you. No way you'll fix it on your own, sorry hun x

Aww, sorry to hear. Where did you get it? I don't have a Color, but did you go straight to Japan? Do you live there? Or did you get it off Ebay?

'I unscrewed a little,and it turend on' is what you said. try screwing it back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back