Sign in to follow this  
tamagotchi_best79

Do you remember your first tama?

When I was a baby, my mom would take care of both me and my brothers' tamagotchis while they were at school lol...

not sure if they were real or knockoffs, but one of them had angel chracters. i also played with them for a bit, but of course i dont remember much.

My first "own" virtual pet was the colored pikachu pet, but that was still shared among us three. after a couple of "50 pets in one!!", i finally got my V3 for christmas when i was like 5.

i never let go of it and convinced everyone who befriended me to get a tama so we can connect

magenta_hibiscus.jpg

My first Tama was a V2. I still have it, but when my niece was living with us, she got into my tama's when she was little and colored the screens with markers. If anyone knows how to remove marker from a tamagotchi screen, please let me know lol

magenta_hibiscus.jpg

My first Tama was a V2. I still have it, but when my niece was living with us, she got into my tama's when she was little and colored the screens with markers. If anyone knows how to remove marker from a tamagotchi screen, please let me know lol

That sounds like the kind of thing that would cause me an aneurysm.

blue_stars.jpgs-l300.jpg

My first one was the blue Connection V3, which I begged for after my best friend let me play with one of his on a school field trip. I seem to remember a different screen background though? It's currently sitting in a drawer in my bedroom but it still worked last time I tried it. My younger brother got the green one but his kept dying before we could get them to marry (to my endless frustration). I think we finally did it though!

• Like 1

Yeah, I started off pretty recently!

Well I was on yt, and I found a Tama video and then I thought: I need one of these!

So with my amazon gift card, I asked my parents if I could spend my 15 pound gift card on a Tama. They had never heard of them, but they said yes.

Now, I had my heart set out for a friends, but (obviously) I only had 15, so I could only get a cheap fake one

So then I had it for maybe a month, and my dad found a tamagotchi Friends on eBay for I th8nk was 8 pounds?

So we got that, I had it and my sister, (TamagoLuckyCat) got it instead. (Not for long!)

A few days later, the reset button got jammed into the circuit board and it would not reset.

Then she got a tamagotchi Friends

• Like 1

My first tama was a fake 168-in-1 red penguin thing which I broke. xD My first Bandai tama was a pink swirl mini <3

• Like 1

I was about 13 or 14 when the very first gen 1 Tamagotchis came out. It was big. It seemed so technologically advanced at the time.

I remember seeing Tamagotchis on the news.

My first virtual pet was a Raku Raku Dinokun around 1998.

I actually didn't get my first Tamagotchi until I was in my 20s. It was a V4.

Vpets will always have a special place in my heart.

• Like 1

My first was 2004 or 2005.  I had several.. think all connections. 

Posted (edited)

I do too!! I got a p1, I thought it was so fun and never stopped. then my teacher caught me and I got it taken away for the day. then checked and he was dead.:angry: this was like 1 month ago.  

Edited by loggotchi
  • Like 1