Sign in to follow this  
tamagotchi_best79

Do you remember your first tama?

My first was the red v2 with white arrows. Loved it to pieces (literally... the buttons all fell out when I wore it on a lanyard at a kids squishy indoor play park. I still mourn.)

:(

My first ever tamagotchi was green V3 and I still have it .^_^

Sadly it doesn’t work anymore! :( 

My first was a Tamagotchi Friends after a middle school friend introduced them to me.

it was really cool to have other IRL ppl to enjoy Tamas with at that time 😊

My first Tamagotchi was a Blue P2 model which I probably got in the early 2000s.From memory we never replaced the batteries cos my mum was told by the watch shop it wasn't worth getting batteries for.So she chucked it.

My first virtual pet I got in the late 90s was via mail order in a UK Newspaper  was an MGAPuppy(I think but not to sure about,but I'm basing it about my research on the internet). The discipline system was basically Animal abuse in which  scorning it was smacking/hitting it.I clearly refused smacking it but my older sister got a hold of it and smacked it to death after she dropped her MGA? dino down the toilet. Unfortunately I no longer have it it was thrown out like the rest of our virtual pets in the early 2000s. I think it had a light blue shell(same with my sister's dino) but I'm not too sure.

Remember playing with the puppy more than the Tama though,as I can't remember my experience with it.

Edited by FlaminSheep

I remember when I was in 6th grade it was parent teacher conference day, I was in the hallway playing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga. Was stuck on Fawful in Bowser's castle. (was a kid at the time, wasn't so great with rpg's yet) when I was sitting in the halls I noticed someone's backpack had a Tamagotchi v3, it was then I asked my parents to get me one, i had the v3 blue w/constellations. I was horrible at raising tamas as a kid in school as they would be dead by the end of school.

• Like 1

Goodness, how could I forget?!

November 3rd, 2004. I had been begging my mom for a week to get me a Tamagotchi- mostly because a lot of the other kids had one too, including my two best friends. I had chorus rehearsal that day and when she picked me up, she gave me a bag. I opened it and saw a brand spankin' new purple V1!!! I was elated! As soon as I got home I fired it up. The egg hatched into a baby girl that I named Gina. Gina evolved into a Hanatchi.

• Like 2