Are these red/white & white/red tmgc+c fake ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkitten

Reaction score
I was bored so i looked on ebay for some tamagotchi colors and i saw these 2 red/white and white/red

I luv the color red and there kinda cheapish and i know on bandai the japanese one that they were gonna launch those 2 but i didnt have much info ( couldnt understand 1 word XD)

Please tell me what ya think

They also have a wierd marking

They might be completly real but i just wnted to make sure with the experts =D

Tamagotchi white/red

Tamagotchi red/white

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't buy it. You won't be able to understand anything unless you read japanese. Colours aren't that great anyway

it is real i whould like to tell you how fun it is but i dont have one well it taks plach ina game show where you have to answer questions and if you answer them right you get smart points

As far as I know, they're both really good, but the Hexagontchi is harder, as it's a quizshow-based Tamagotchi, and the quiz is all Japanese.

The original Tamagotchi+Colour is FANTASTIC and the Japanese is really easy to overcome.

[SIZE=9pt]Like someone else stated, these are real Bandai products. I have one, I just purchased it... it came in the mail yesterday. :D I haven't opened it or tried to start it up yet. TMGC+Color's are simple, however, and you'll be able to pick up what's going on in no time. :) [/SIZE]

Princesspaws is wrong. From what I've heard and seen, they are great. And if you manage to get a English instruction manual online, you're good to go. And those are real. They have a Bandai Liscence.

Princesspaws is wrong. From what I've heard and seen, they are great. And if you manage to get a English instruction manual online, you're good to go. And those are real. They have a Bandai Liscence.
Why would it have english instructions? It's exclusive to Japan, that's completely pointless.

i think u should learn japanese before u try and play with a hexagontchi. i tried to play with it when i borrowed it from my cousin, it was so hard! i can read kana but i cant understand much.. too bad i was gonna buy one too... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back