How Old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Old are you?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 28+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm 10. my mum still makes me go to bed at 9.30 - how boring

well i'm 11 and my mum makes me go to bed at 10 so its not that bad... but 9:45 when theres school the next day!!! :ph34r:

I'm 10, and I go to bed at 9:00 on weeknights, 10:00 on weekends. You all are lucky XP

G+J, it is FINE to give out your age. No one can attack you by knowing your age only.

G+J, it is FINE to give out your age. No one can attack you by knowing your age only.
Didn't you read the risks? Hacking in the registration files and-- I've said too much already.

Ages are just numbers in my opinion.
Then again, I kind of agree, but I still hate these topics, Tamagotchi Fan boy gave out his addresses, and some more, these topics are pure chaos in the fabric of time! Ah!!!! Some one stop this and all related topics!

Yeah, you know, I agree too. These topics, if read with others, could attract online stalkers and whatnot.

All these topics should be prevented.

~Junior TamaGuide, Who Is Realizing The Dangers For The First Time, Helping~

Yeah, you know, I agree too. These topics, if read with others, could attract online stalkers and whatnot.
All these topics should be prevented.

~Junior TamaGuide, Who Is Realizing The Dangers For The First Time, Helping~
The Lord blesses you!

Thank you :(

I was thinking the other day about something, but I won't say it just yet...I will make a topic about it. Look out for it: it is very important.

whatever you two sillyheads.no one can hurt/hack u just because they know your age.anyways,im 11.and in my opinion,this is the best age ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back